Chapter 7

Still Giovanni pov

"Is that what you want?" I ask again and she nods.

I push up against her letting my hard on touch her causing her to let out a small moan.

I smack her ass causing her to clench her thighs again.

"You like that don't you?" I chuckle.

"I do very much Mr.Valentine" she whispers.

Fuck this.

"You and your team are moving into my mansion sooner I'll text you later on for details" I say and then leave with out another word.

Because if I stayed another minute I would fucked my damn enemy/alliance.

Julianna pov:

What the fuck!!!!!!

What the hell just happened?

He choked me, grinded on me and smacked my ass.

And then he tells me that ME AND THE VIPERS ARE MOVING IN TO HIS MANSION SOONER

I clean myself up and go and find Maeve and the rest of the gang.

"Maeve we need to talk now!" I yell over the music.

I drag her to the car so no one can hear us.

"Hey what's up?" She asks.

"So I was about to have sex with red" I sigh out.

"OMG YOU HAD SEX WITH RED! That's gre- wait did you say about too?" She stops her excitement.

"Yeah until the owner came in" I roll my eyes.

"The owner?" Maeve asks.

"Yea meaning GIO is the owner and he came in pushed red off of me he pushed me up the door dirty talked me kinda, slapped my ass while choking me and then he blurts out that all of us are moving into his mansion sooner and he will text me for further details" I vent out and then let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Well god damn! You almost had that dream come true AND WE ARE MOVING IN WITH HIM?!" She yells the last part with a big smile.

"Why are you so happy about that?" I question.

"Well for starters maybe you guys can finally fuck and second have you seen his second in command, what's his name Elijah? He's like sexy as fuck" she says.

"Ew gross, and me and Giovanni will not be fucking anytime soon" I say looking back at Maeve who's eyes has widen.

Oh for fuck sake.

"Nice to know you talk about me mi amor" he chuckles from behind me.

"Great to know you like to listen into conversations that don't involve you" I turn around towards him.

"But it kinda does if your using my name in them don't you think?" He smiles a little.

"Asshole" I mumble.

"Maeve right? Elijah thinks your hot too but can you get all your friends that came" he asks.

She nods and heads back inside.

"And why do you want them?" I ask.

"Well I have the details now and you guys are coming now , after we go get your guys stuff" he says leaning on my car.

"NOW?" I yell out.

"Can you stop yelling" he groans.

"Aww I'm sorry was my yelling to loud? Then maybe you wouldn't be able to handle me in bed" I smirk.

"Oh trust me I could plus if you were to loud I can just just cover your mouth but I think you'd be okay and babe it's you I don't think can handle me" he smirks back.

"Are we interrupting?" Kim asks with a smile

"No you arent" I say.

"You guys are staying at mine due to the alliance we have and your all coming now you'll go pack the things you need or want to bring and I'll my men follow so you can follow them back to my house" Giovanni explains.

"What the fuck? Your seriously letting this happen?" Red asks angry.

"Yes why have a problem Red?" I say in my boss tone.

"Yes actually I do" he speaks up.

Everybody just stares at him in shock because usually he's the one to trust my choices.

"Well what is it then?" I say stepping closer to him.

"You may be my boss but as your friend I'm saying your fucking stupid for agreeing to this" he says.

Damn.

"Red!" Maeve says.

"No Maeve its okay, I always told you guys to tell me how you feel, but yes red your right I am your friend but I'm also your boss which means I can kick you out of MY gang and my choices my rules, you need me more than I need you but as your friend I'd be hurt" I say angrily.

"Yea your a trashy ass boss Julianna! You agreed to this alliance and staying at your ENEMIES house for what? Just cause two gangs are after you? You've done it before so why need his help now? So you can get fucked?" Red snaps.

"Watch your damn mouth Raiden! I'm doing this for revenge on them, they took something from me and I'll do anything even it means to gang up with Giovanni's mafia, and why you bitching? You were fine an hour ago?  was it because you didn't get no pussy?" I question.

"RED! Knock it off man she's your boss and your friend she took you in when you needed it, she gave you a home, food, money and a family" Reggie says.

"Okay enough, Red? Watch it that's your boss.. anyways can you introduce your team?" Giovanni says.

"Um yeah, you know Maeve and Red already" I sigh out.

"These guys are Leo and Reggie" I say as i point to them.

"And these amazing girls are Kimberly, Violet, And Cassidy" I say as I point to them too.

"Nice to meet you" gio says

"These are my men, my bestfriend and second in command Elijah"

" Richard, London, Jaxon and Jason their twins, Rafael, And Hiram"

"They are my well trusted men" Giovanni finishes saying.

So I'll name the people who is gonna follow you and take you to mine" gio says.

"Elijah and Maeve"

"Kim and Richard"

"Oh by the way violet and Cassidy live together and Reggie and Leo live together" I add in.

He nods.

"Leo, Reggie, and Hiram"

"Cassidy, Violet, And London"

"Red and Rafael"

"The twins will follow me and Julianna because I'll be going with her" gio finishes up.

We all head to the cars.

Wait shit "um the girls came with me" I say.

"They can ride with the people I gave them" he says and heads to my car.

"Alright then" I follow behind him as I get my keys out.