Chapter 31

Julianna pov:

"What do you mean No" my father scoffs.

"I mean no, I left your mafia for a reason" I roll my eyes.

"And I'm asking for you to come back, you'll be leader and have power" my father says.

I shake my head "And I already made a name of my own, and I'm not even in the mafia".

"Why can't you listen you little brat? Your going to get Power" my mother says.

"Watch your mouth" Giovanni says to her.

"I have power, I'm An Assassin, and an arms dealer, people fear me and ask me to kill what more do I want" I shrug.

"What do I have to do to get you to take it?" My father urges.

"Nothing because I don't want it, why are you so instant on me taking it?" I ask.

"Give me three reasons why you don't want it" he says ignoring the last part.

"Well one I have a daughter and if I would want her to be an heir to a mafia it would not be yours, second I have a gang we made a name for ourselves and third I don't want anything from you especially your stupid ass mafia" I list.

"And why wouldn't wouldn't you want your daughter to be heir" my mother asks.

What's with the twenty-one questions?

"Because like I said I don't want her to be heir to yours , if she was going to be heir I want her to be the most fearful leader of a powerful mafia not your stupid weak mafia" I say.

"Now either you tell her why you want her to do badly or leave and don't come back" Giovanni budges in from behind me.

"Why is he still here?" My mother asks

"Again he is my boyfriend and I will keep him here if I want him here" I say.

"Ahh so he's your bitch?" My father says with a gross smirk.

Gio goes towards him but I put out my arm.

"He's mine just as much as I am his bitch" I say with a smirk back

"Your stupid to fall in love" my father says.

"I'm sorry that my love life is working out un like yours and this bitch over here, hell if anything your his bitch mother, you do any and everything he says. You won't leave because you'll be lonely and have no where to live which means your basically a gold digger also" I say which I can tell is getting to her.

"Watch your mouth I'm still your mom" she says.

"You and him lost that name a while ago , I don't even know why I still call you it" I say with a shrug.

"Now you either leave like gio said or I'll kill you myself and feed you to the fishes" I add with a smile.

They don't say a word and turn around and exit out the door which makes me sigh and rub my temple.

Gio hugs me from behind "are you okay amor?".

I turn around "I will be, because I have you by my side".

He smiles and kisses me.

"Wanna get Reina and watch a movie?" He asks.

I smile "I'd love that".

Once we get little devil we go to Giovanni's room and get comfy.

Reina picked beauty and the beast.

Not even ten minutes later we here little snores from reina.

But we continue to watch the movie.

"You know your beautiful right?" He says.

I look up at him "I do now since your here to tell me".

He kisses me forehead and rubs the top of my hand.

"Can I take you on a date" he says.

"Of course" I say almost to fast.

"You know I seriously really didn't take you to be such a softie" I chuckle.

"Yea me either, you bring that side of me" he says.

"I still wanna see the ruthless side of you though" I say making him chuckle.

"Of course love" he says.

"Remember when we tried to kill each other in California" I say.

"Of course, that was when we first met and you tried taking the person I wanted dead" he says.

"Hey someone asked me to kill him and you where in the way" I say if defense.

"Well he owed me money" he says back jokingly.

"Whatever I still killed him" I said.

"Indeed you did" he says.

I yawn as he rubs my scalp making me tired again.

"Go to sleep baby" he says in a low voice.

"Your going to be here when I wake up?" I ask.

"Of course, I'd never leave my girls" he says.

My girls.

That did something to me inside.

Is this to fast?

Oh well I don't care.

My gang is happy.

My daughter is happy.

Gio is happy.

I'm happy.

In a long time , I'm really happy.

_____________________

Sorry it's short, Next chapter is longer.

Thanks for 20K babes.

Anyways lmk if there's any spelling errors or bad grammar.