Chapter 26

After I'm done writing the book and as I go along I'm going back over each chapter to fix spelling. this chapter contains violence

Narrator pov :

As Julianna and Giovanni walked downstairs into the basement were they torture people Julianna was hurt, Shocked and most of all mad.

She felt betrayed.

Once she faces the person that was selling them out she gets the feeling of disgust in her stomach.

"Why?" She asks him.

"I had no choice" he says.

"No choice? So then why did you betray your boss, your friend?" Giovanni spits out pissed due to the fact the Julianna trusted him.

"Okay fine I had a choice , and I chose the winning team , the team that will win" he says causing Julianna to chuckle.

"That's the thing, I always win, I will always be on top even if I'm an assassin , you made a mistake a mistake you can never come back from Raiden" Julianna says.

"Why would you go behind Julianna's back after she gave you a home, food, a family?" Giovanni asks.

"Because why not, she may have gave me those and I'm grateful really but the past two years I couldn't trust her , she kept things from me like a hidden daughter? Her brother being killed? And that other kid?" Red says.

"You think I wanted to hide things ? I did that to keep you and the other vipers safe , I kept it hidden because I didn't want to deal with the fact that two people died and the fact I didn't have my daughter for two years Raiden I just got her back and YOU SNITCH HER OUT TO THE GERMANS" Julianna says as she grabs a dagger on the weapon table.

"Yea about that , that's the one thing I don't regret, giving your daughter to him. Your a bad mother anyway, having her come here so she can get hurt anyway and she already got attached to Giovanni and Elijah, what happens once this alliance is over huh? She won't see them ever again and big guy here already treats her like his, your a bitch" he says with a smirk knowing he can get under her skin.

She takes a breath and chuckles "your right I'm stupid for that but this will make me feel better".

She stabs the dagger into his side and twists it causing Red to groan and throw his head back in pain.

She takes it out and bends down to his eye level "you know red I thought the whole reason you been off was because I didn't have sex with you, so why don't you tell me what their planning and I'll let you go".

"What?!" Giovanni says as he was just watching her.

"I'm not telling you" he says.

Julianna nods and sighs then takes the dagger and puts it on his cheek dragging it with pressure cutting him.

"Then I guess it's your time to die, sucks that I already lost one friend but now I'm loosing a friend thats a rat" she says then stabs him again on his other side.

She turns over to Giovanni with a smirk "wanna help me?".

"Gladly" he says walking towards her.

She grabs the gun and Giovanni walks behind her putting his hand around her waist as he holds up his gun.

"Say hello to the devil for us , yea?" Julianna smirks.

Then at the same time the both shoot, right in the head.

Once they lower the guns she sighs.

"Have someone clean up this mess, I need to talk to the vipers and uh make the plane come earlier I want them back now" she says heading back up stairs.

Julianna pov:

Before I could head up he grabs my hand "be honest, are you okay?".

"I just feel betrayed , I done a lot for him and he's right I am a bad mother , Um after the alliance you don't have to stop seeing reina if you want" I say and walk back up.

When I came up I see all the vipers already in the living room waiting.

I cough making them look up.

I sigh not really wanting to have this talk "so red is dead, and I know you will most likely be mad at the choice I did because he was like family so I understand".

"No, I mean yes it hurts knowing he would betray us , you, but we will always be by your side even if it the choice sucks but you are the boss and our friend" Reggie says.

"Plus he got our friend and niece taken away, he has been telling them everything" Cassidy says.

"I know I just , You guys already lost someone because of me and now red and the girls are taken I just feel like a shit boss and friend, when I took you guys in I promised I wouldn't let anything happen and now look" I say full on crying now.

They all got up and give me a group hug.

"Julianna we knew what the risks were going to be when you said what you were and yes we lost Kim but if she was here right now she would full on round kick your ass for saying your a shitty boss" Leo says making us laugh.

"She would wouldn't she" I say and smile.

"Yes now , let's go kill some Germans and get the the girls" Maeve says.

We all nod and I head to my room with Maeve so I can get dressed in the clothes I'm fighting in.

"Uh Julianna can I talk to you about something" Maeve says nervous.

"Yea of course" I say.

"So I know the timing is terrible with everything going on but I can't go with you guys" she says shaking a little.

"Why what's wrong , are you okay?" I ask as I take her hand.

"I-I, I'm uh I'm pregnant" she says.

I gasp "oh my god ! I'm going to be an auntie".

She looks up confused "your not mad?".

"Of course not and I totally get it plus I'd make you stay if you told me and still wanted to go, and I'm guessing Elijah is the dad?" I say.

"Yes he is and he knows" Maeve says with a smile.

"How far along?" I ask.

"Six weeks" she says.

All I can do is smile and rub her belly , I know not a bump yet but I'm so happy for her.

"Can I talk to Jules please?" Giovanni says as he startled us.

"Of course" Maeve says heads out.

"What's up?"

"The plane is ready for us, and I'm guessing Maeve told you because Elijah just told me" he says.

"She did, I'm happy for them" I say with a smile.

"Me too, now are you ready to go?" He says has he holds my hand.

Why am I feeling like this.

Oh fuck it.

I don't know why I did what I just did but I grab Giovanni by his shirt and kissed him.

He kissed back at least.

"What's that for?" He asks with a smirk.

"Honestly I don't know but I'm gonna go with to thank you for everything because there not even after you really anymore, but after me and to be honest we don't even need the alliance but uh please don't end it yet" I say.

"I won't, not tell you say too and your welcome but now let's go get our girls back" he says and heads down stairs.

Our?

Oh fuck.