Chapter 41

This chapter contains mature themes.
Julianna pov:

It's been two weeks since Reina's birthday and a two weeks since I became Giovanni's Fiancé.

And right now me and the girls are finding me a wedding dress.

We decided that we should have the wedding sooner rather than later.

It's just going to be small.

Giovanni's mafia.

The vipers .

Reina and Jade.

I always wanted to have a big wedding when I was younger but that changed after I saw my father and mothers real self.

"Okay so how about this one?" I ask walking out showing the girls one of the three.

"I mean it's cute, if you weren't marrying into the mafia" Cassidy said bluntly.

"Je thanks Cass" I roll my eyes.

"No she's right plus it just isn't your style, it's to plain" Maeve agrees.

"Vi?" I ask for her opinion.

"Their Right" she says.

I nod and turn back to the changing rooms.

And try on the next one, oh god.

Why a yellow wedding dress? I look like bell.

I walk out to see their faces go wide eyed.

"NO" they all yell.

Okay third times a charm.

Once I put it in I almost cry.

It's beautiful.

It's hugs my curves and goes well with my skin tone.

I walk out and they all gasp.

"What ? Is it bad?" I ask getting insecure.

"No oh my god Julianna you looks stunning" Maeve says.

"You look amazing Giovanni's going to go insane" Cassidy says.

"She's right you look amazing" Violet  says

"I never thought I'd be getting married, especially to Giovanni" I sigh out.

"I know almost year ago you guys were at the docks flirting but also hated each other" Maeve says.

"Why did you hate him?" Cassidy says.

"Honestly? I met him years ago at a mission and we just started trying to kill each other and since then it just went on" I say trying to remember why I actually hated him.

"Well I call it fate" Vi says.

"What do you think the boys are doing?" I ask.

"Probably spending Giovanni's last days as a single person" Cassidy says.

"CASS we're still dating ! Plus are bachelor and bachelorette parties are tomorrow which reminds me I have to go drop off Reina at my cousins so she can watch her" I say rushing to get changed.

Once I'm done I tell the lady I'll be back to pick up the dress in a couple days and pay her.

Giovanni pov:

Right now we're finishing up getting our suites.

Me, Elijah, Reggie, and Leo.

"Maeve sent me a picture of Julianna in her wedding dress and Giovanni your lucky" Leo says.