Chapter 24

Violet pov:

My head hurts.

I open my eyes and look around to see I'm on a cold hard floor with bars around me.

Fuck.

I look across from me to see a passed out reina.

"Oh my god" i gasp and crawl to her and shake her awake.

Wake up reina.

"A-auntie vi?" She says in a little voice and rubs her eyes.

"Hi my love" I say as I grab her and hug her.

"Well it's about time you guys are awake" a deep voice says coming out of the shadows.

I look up to see the German leader.

"What do you want from us?" I ask as I keep a tight hold on reina.

"Just to keep you as hostage for ms.Hernandez" he says kneeing down to make better eye contact.

"So you kidnapped a child?" I say disgusted.

"Well I knew she would come either way if it was just you but to get more leverage and make her panic more I took her kid as well" he chuckles.

"Your disgusting" I say.

"Better Watch your mouth young lady, I said I wouldn't hurt you but doesn't mean he won't if you don't watch it" he says.

"Who?"

"Me" another voice says from the shadows but it's an Russian accent.

"Mr. Volkov" i say.

"Indeed" he smirks.

"Why aren't you a fine lady" he says.

I look down at reina to see her not scared one bit but just staring at the mafia leaders.

Definitely her mothers kid.

"The little brat is an exact clone of her mom" Vladimir says in disgust.

"My men said she put up a fight trying to sedate her" Otto says.

Vladimir shakes his head "anyways im sure your boss will be making a plan to come find us to get you ,so don't back talk and you wont be touched got it?".

Before I could say anything well more like I was too shocked to.

"Got it" reina says with her little voice.

"Your a little rebel aren't you" Vladimir says.

Yes and way to damn smart for her age.

"Y-yes" she says.

He looks at us and stands up and walks away talking to Otto.

I pull reina with me as I scoot us back into the corner.

"We are going to be okay little devil? Your mama won't let us stay here long" I say quietly to her.

"I know" she says and snuggles into me.

I sigh and look around but what caught my attention was the little shadow staring at us.

A boy, looks like around Reina's age.

Does one of them have a kid?.

Julianna pov:

I'm sitting in the hospital bed with Giovanni by my side in a chair. I still have two more days.

Two days till I can go home and get my girls.

Me and violet may not be as close like the other girls but she still is apart of my team, one of my most trusted, I found her at her worst and promised nothing will happen to her.

I lost one girl I'm not loosing another.

And I just know she is protecting my daughter right now.

She's shy , but she is a fighter that's for sure. And smart.

And my daughter shouldn't have to go through this at this age.

I'm a bad mom.

"Gio, am I a bad mother?" I ask him as he turns to look at me.

"Your kidding right?, No your an amazing mother this was NOT your fault Julianna I have my men and your gang trying to find their location as we speak" he says holding my hand.

"Thank you" I smile at him.

"Your not actually going alone right?" He asks.

I smirk "of course not , but if that's what they want then that's what I'll make them believe".

He looks at me with this look I can't really recognize "you know you have the face of an angel but the mind of the devil right?".

I chuckle "and so do you, well more like a face of a god and a mind of the devil".

Before I know it his lips are on mine, it takes me a minute but I kiss him back and I don't know why.

I deepen the kiss a little and he pulls back.

"Why did you kiss me?" I ask.

"Why did you kiss back?" He asks back.

"Because I wasn't going to leave you hanging" I say with a smile.

"And I just wanted to plus I was hoping it would calm your nerves a little because I know your terrified of what can happen" he says.

I nod " I still hate you".

He scoffs but with a smirk "the feelings mutual Hernandez".

I turn back the tv hanging on my wall "do you think there okay?".

"I know they are, your trained violet your self and daughter is just like you, I think there going to be okay" he says.

"I hope so" I sigh.

Ding.

He looks down at his phone "Elijah and Maeve are here , Maeve is going to head up so you guys can have your girl time and I'm going to head out with Elijah to get our stuff packed so we can leave right when you can get out".

"Okay" I say just as Maeve walks in.

"Hey babe" she says with a soft smile.

"Hey" I say in the verge of tears but push them down.

Because I am julianna Hernandez.

Number one assassin and arms dealer.

I will get them back and we will kill them all.

" what you thinking about bestie?" She says as she sits where Giovanni was.

I turn to her "about how I'm going to kill the Germans and have their blood on my hands".

She sighs "I know and we will kill them just don't stress yourself out because of it okay?".

"I'm not , I'm calm about it Maeve but this is violet and my daughter we are talking about, we lost Kimberley I'm not loosing them either" I say getting angry on how she is so calm about this.

I want to rip there heads off.

But soon a bullet will be in it.