Chapter 43

This chapter contains mature themes

Giovanni pov:

Play song

Just as Elijah played the song I see the girls walking out and lastly my beautiful fiancé.

Looking beautiful as ever.

She smiles walking towards the pole , probably because the look on my face due to the surprise.

I look over at the boys who all have smirks on their face as they watch the girl infront of them.

I turn my focus back to Julianna has she starts spinning on the pole to song.

Doing tricks smoothly as ever with a smirk on her face.

She drops down into a spilt making me throw my head back and fix my sitting position.

She looks down my body and bites her lip once she sees what she's done to me.

She lays on her back and splits her legs open then Turing over to her stomach into a split position.

Her confidence is something I love about her.

She has other men in here but her focus is only on me.

As I see her stand up along with the other girls they each walk towards who their dancing for and sit on our lap, each leg on the side of us.

Julianna puts her hands on my chest as she starts grinding on me.

My hands giving her hips a hard squeeze as she goes back and forth.

Her hands Tavel down my chest then she leans in giving my neck kisses all the way up my lips.

Her hands travel back up all they way to my neck giving a squeeze making me grab hers causing her to moan a little.

"Ahh wouldn't want our friends to hear you now" I whisper to her as she keeps dancing on me.

"I think their distracted with my friends dancing on them amore, it's taking everything in me to not let you fuck me right here" she says in a seductive tone.

"Same, shame we have to wait till our honeymoon mi amor" I say back.

"I might just break the rule for you baby" she says kissing my ear lobe.

"My fuck Julianna, how about we just torture our selfs, let's have some fun doing that" I say with a smirk as she leaves marks on my neck.

"I think your kinky, but let's do it" she says leaning up to make eye contact.

I push her hips down more on to my clothed dick making her bite her lip as she can most likely feel my hard on.

She starts grinding faster but not enough to make it obvious just in case the others look.

Julianna pov:

"Gio" I whisper has he grabs my neck as I grind faster on him.

This game is fucking torture.

He takes the hand from my neck and travels it down to my chest giving each boob a squeeze making me throw my head back.

His hand then travels down more to my throbbing core making me look back at him to see him smirking with such lust.

"Our friends are here" I whisper to him.

"You didn't care just a couple seconds ago, plus look around to see if they are paying attention" he says.

I look around to see Maeve and Elijah making out as she dances on him along with others.

Wait holy shit Cassidy and Reggie are making out!.

My attempt to that gets pulled away as I feel his finger start rubbing me through the shorts of this skirt.

I turn to look back at him but before I could I feel his lips on my chest going up and up.

This is so dirty, but I'm loving every minute of it.

As the feeling in my stomach comes I bite my lip to hold in my moans due to our friends near me.

"G-Gio I'm going to" I whisper but couldn't finish my sentence as I throw my head back as my eyes roll back too.

Before I could slip out a moan Giovanni kisses me.

"Good girl, keeping quiet" he whisper to me as I catch my breath back from the amazing feeling.

"That wasn't a fair game" I whisper to him as he hugs me.

"Wanna leave then?" He asks and I nod.

Their going to have to ride back with the girls.

We get up and grab our things and sneak out.

"This way is where we came in with our you seeing us" I say with his hand in mine.

"Lead the way" he smiles.

Later that night.

After we came back home I gave him a favor in return from the club.

Right now we're laying in our bed as he's sleeping peacefully.

I'm just taking in his handsomeness.

I look over at the time to see it's 3 in the morning making me sigh.

It's our wedding day.

I grab a piece of paper and pen to write down something for Giovanni.

Good morning my love, I can't wait to see you later today as I walk down the aisle to become your wife. I had to leave when your sleeping since we can't see each other before the wedding but I love you handsome. Xoxo, your fiancé.

I put the note on my side table and quietly leave to my spare room

I sigh once I hit the cold bed.

I look over at my phone from the missed messages from earlier.

Just Maeve saying they saw us leave.

And then making it home safe and sound.

_______________________________

Hey guys, two in one day! Tomorrow I won't be posting till like around seven US time.

But omg one more chapter ! Then the Epilogue.

I might just cry.

Love you guys

Lmk for any spelling errors