Chapter 36

Guys I have no idea what doctors say during these things soo.

Giovanni pov:

"Female, age twenty-three, Name is Julianna Hernandez , and was shot in the lower stomach" a doctor says as they rush her into the hospital on a bed.

"She's loosing a lot of blood , take her straight to the surgery room" a nurse says.

"I'm sorry sir your going to have to wait out here" a doctor says.

"Excuse me? That's my fucking girlfriend now let me in or I'll burn down this damn hospital!" I spit out.

"If your going to make threats we will have you escorted out sir" the doctor says.

"I've got him thanks" Elijah says blocking my way.

"Move Elijah or so help me I'll move you myself" I say.

"I know your scared Giovanni but Julianna survived last time and many times before she will pull through" he says calmly.

"I can't live with out her" I whisper.

"And neither can that little girl over there with Maeve, go soothe her" he says nodding towards Reina.

I turn around and walk towards reina who runs into my arms.

"Is mama g-gonna be okay?" Her little voice says shaking.

"Mama is strong , but for now it's me and you okay?" I say to her as I hold her fragile body in my arms.

"Me and you dada" she says as her little eyes close tired from crying.

My heart melts at dada.

"Me and you little one" I whisper to her , more to myself.

Eventually I fall asleep on the hospital floor with reina still in my arms.

Asleep but to where I'll wake up easily when the doctors come.

"Hey" I hear a whisper next to me.

I open my eyes and turn to see Maeve on the floor next to me.

"Your pregnant , you should be sitting in a chair" I say to her.

"I know but I wanna make sure your okay, we don't talk as much and I am dating ypur bestfriend and your dating mine" she shrugs.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I am, Jules is strong and I have hope" she says confidently.

"Are you?" She adds.

"I am , just I guess you can say nervous" I chuckle a little.

"Pathetic right, I'm suppose to be ruthless and scary" i scoff.

"Not pathetic if your nervous because the one you love got shot" she says to me.

"Love? Far to early for love" I say.

"It's never to early for love gio, you can't help when you fall in love or with who, and I know it seems fast and scary but if you truly love someone you should let them know before it's too late" she says.

"And how do you know when it's to late?" I ask.

"You'll know, when your heart feels like it shattered and she or he is slipping away slowly but surely" she says with a hum at the end.

"And when did you know was the right time?" I ask.

"When it's the right moment, romantic or not when you feel it's the right time you let them know, even if they don't say it back, I told Elijah I loved him after I showed him the pregnancy test" she says to me with a smile.

"He deserves someone like you, and Jules is lucky she has you too" I say with a small smile back.

"And she is lucky to have you, and so is reina" she says as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"Here man" Elijah says handing me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks, where's the vipers?" I ask as I take the cup.

"I sent them home , I told them I'd update them" he says and I nod.

"Mr.Valentine?" A doctor says.

I get up gently trying not to wake reina.

"That's me".

"She's almost done with surgery, and so far it's gone well, we managed to stop the bleeding and get the bullet out, looks like she is going to be okay , she's a survivor" he says.

I sigh in relief and thank him.

"Baby, mama is okay and will be out soon" I whisper to reina who is half asleep and I kiss the top of her head.

"Elijah, let her gang know she's okay, Maeve can you go back with him and I'll call you when she's out and I want you, yes you to make a meeting and be the second command for Elijah while I'm here and tell them to find out who shot her" I say in my boss voice and they nod.

"Yes boss" they both say and leave.

"Do you want me to take her?" Maeve asks.

I smile "no I want her with me".

_______________________________

Sorry this chapter is kinda short , but just a cute moment ig with Maeve and gio since they I don't think ever talk alone besides with the group.

But I'll post another in a day or so.

Lmk if there's spelling errors.