Chapter 15

Julianna pov:

After a very long day of shopping with idiots we came back home-

Weird to say home but anyways we came back and started packing for Russia because we leave tonight at ten.

And it's actuating nine-thirty.

"Mama?" I hear my little devils voice.

"Yes little devil?" I smile.

"G-Gio wants to know if your ready to l-leave" she says.

"Yes tell Gio to come help me with the bags okay babe" I said as she nods and runs to Gio's room.

A couple seconds later I see Reina on Giovanni's shoulders "you wanted my help love?" He asks.

"Yes I just need you to carry that bag right there" I say as I point to a little carry on.

"Alright let's go ladies" he says causing me to smile.

We head downstairs to meet the others "alright fuckers let's get this over with" Elijah says.

"HEY no bad words uncle Eli" Reina giggles.

"Ah shi-shoot, sorry little D" Elijah chuckles as he throws Reina up in the air and catches her.

I smile as I see Reina messing with Elijah.

All I wanted for her.

"Auntie Mae Mae, do you love uncle Eli?" Reina asks out of the blue.

Maeve's eye widen at that "well I-I , love is a strong word love bug, how about we start going" Mae says causing us all to laugh but Elijah smirks.

"Alright baby, let's go" I say to Reina as she grabs her things and Gio helps.

Later at the private jet

"Alright there's two areas to hang around and then seats to sit for when we land there's two bathrooms and then a bedroom" Gio says as we all stand in the middle of the plane.

Everyone nods and finds a seat.

It's mainly my gang with each other besides Maeve , Reggie and Cassidy.

There sitting with Elijah and the twins will the others are with my gang.

Me and Reina head towards the bedroom because she is tired and wants to watch tv on her iPad.

Not even a few minutes later she was passed out snuggled into my chest under the blankets.

I sigh and wrap my arm around her.

"Tired?" I look up to see Giovanni as he comes in and shuts the door.

"A little , you?" I ask.

"A little" he says as he gives a small smile.

He gets under the covers and scoots towards us wrapping his hand over Reina and me.

"Thank you , for being in Reinas life even if hasn't been that long but she's happy" I whisper.

"Of course, are you happy?" He asks.

"I am but I'll be even happier when I know the Russians and Germans are gone" I say.

"Are you happy?" I add.

He nods his head "I am actually" he says.

I smile and close my eyes and before I know it I'm asleep.

Giovanni pov:

As I'm laying in this bed I look at these two beautiful girls next to me.

They look so much alike when there sleeping its creepy.

I don't understand how a dumbass can ever leave these two.

Before I could think anything else I get snapped out of my thoughts as little Reina moves a little snuggling into the pillows

"Mama, dada" she says in her sleep as she turns over and cuddles into me causing me to tense a little.

She's just dreaming.

But why did my heart melt a little at the thought.

It's nothing more than an alliance Giovanni get your head out of the thought.

She's fucking making me soft and I hate it.

I need distance from her.

After we sleep though, then once we land I'll push Julianna away.

____________________

Sorry for such a short chapter but I wanted to write this cute moment but I also didn't feel like writing a lot today but another chapter will be out soon 💕