Chapter 28

Warning this chapter contains mature themes.

Giovanni pov:

Once we arrived back home we had to tell violet everything with Kim and Raiden and she was heartbroken.

Besides Jules , Kim was the most person she was comfortable with.

And she never liked red she said so she didn't care.

But as of right now me and Julianna are in Reina's room about to have a talk considering she took her first life at four years old.

"Okay little devil how are you feeling?" I ask.

"I-I okay" she says normally.

"Do you remember what happen?" Julianna asks.

"I-I stopped a bad guy f-from hurting mama" she says with a smile.

Me and Julianna look over at each other wondering if this is good or bad that Reina doesn't seem traumatized.

"I-I tired mama" she yawns and lays on her bed under blanket.

Julianna sighs "okay my love sleep well".

We put her night light on and turn the light off and close the door.

"Can we talk?" Julianna asks.

I nod and lead her to my room.

Once we are in she closes the door as I head to the bathroom to change real quick.

"So there dead, which means the alliance is done" Julianna says nervously.

I nod my head not knowing what to say.

"Did you, did you want us out a pacific day or?" She asks.

TURN ON THE MUSIC!

I walk closer to her "stay".

She looks down at my hand that's certainly holding hers then she looks back up straight in my eyes.

She looks at me for a minute and suddenly her pretty pink lips are on mine.

I instally kiss back as her hands run up my arms and go to my hair pulling on it causing me to groan.

One of my hands go to the back of her neck pulling her closer while the other squeezes her ass.

Are kissing gets more heated and aggressive.

"Jump" I say in between kissing.

She obeys and I walk towards my bed , laying her down ,I stop making sure she's okay with this is.

"Are you sure?"

She nods "yes".

One those words came out I started kissing her jaw down to her neck.

Her hands find the top of my shirt then ripping it causing buttons to fly everywhere.

Since it's only fair I rip her black shirt and start kissing down her body.

Julianna pov:

He's kissing down my body , kissing and sucking almost damn near every inch of my body.

He looks up with a smile "beautiful".

Before I could say anything he takes my pants off rubbing my clit through my panties.

"Fuckk" I moan.

"Are you sure?" He asks again.

"Yes, Giovanni if you don't fuck me I'll go fuck one your men" I say out of breath looking at him in his eyes.