Chapter 42

Julianna pov:

"Are you sure their going to like this surprise?" I ask Maeve as we all get dressed in our somewhat matching outfits.

"Yes before we surprise them we're going to have our girl fun and then do it" Maeve says.

"Who's watching jade?" violet asks.

"The twins" Maeve says.

"Damn V, you look good" Cassidy says standing up.

"W-we all do" she blushes.

"Are you sure the boys will be fine I mean we all been friends for years but something like this we never really did" Cassidy says.

"Cass, they will be fine their boys" I chuckle.

Before anyone else can answer Maeve pops open a bottle of champagne.

"Yes bitch, soon to be bride open up" Maeve says as Cassidy plays the music .

Play song

I open my mouth as Maeve pours the champagne in my mouth.

"Yes bitch" Cassidy yells as violet laughs.

I get up due to the fact that is started going down my chest.

"To much hoe" I said to Maeve making her smile.

"Now let's dance and have girl talk while we have the time" Vi says.

We hold hands as we start dancing with each other.

I admit it feels weird since it's just us in the living room dancing and drinking.

"To the soon to be bride" Cassidy says holding up a glass of champagne along with the rest of us.

"TO THE SOON TO BE BRIDE!" We shout in sync and drink it in one gulp.

"God Kimberly would be so proud of you" Vi says.

"I know she would be ducking making this way bigger than it is and getting us strippers" Maeve chuckles.

"She would then she would be the one to explain to Gio why their was a guy dancing on me" I smile as we sit down once the music stopped.

"I love you girls so much" I sigh as they just look at me with a smile.

"I'm sorry I don't show it, I've been caught up in my own world with Giovanni and Reina that I don't stop and ask how you guys are doing" I say.

"Girl this is your bachelorette party and your here saying sorry to us for being happy, babe your getting MARRIED in like two days!" Cassidy says.

"I know but still how are you guys" I ask.

"You know how I am , I have a boyfriend a baby girl and my friends I'm happy" Maeve says rubbing my hand.

"Me too besides the kid part but I'm seeing someone and they make me happy" Vi says.

"What no way who!" Cassidy shouts.

"Uh Leo" she says blushing.

"I fucking knew it bitch, wait WHAT!" I yell.

"Leo, as in the Leo that hardly ever talks , the hot one in our friend group?" Maeve says.

Vi nods her head.

"I thought you were going to say fucking Reggie! Not LEO, since when!" I ask.

I'm literally stunned , the most quiet people in the group.

"Uh since a little before you got shot, we hooked up and it kept going but we're taking things slow" she shrugs.

"Damn V , didn't know you had it in you" I say with a smile.

"Yea our girl is finally getting fucked!" Cassidy says hugging her.

"Ew don't say it like that" Maeve says groaning.

"Anyways Elijah texted me saying their at the club and he got the room ready" Maeve says as we all get our coats and head towards the car.

"The boys are literally going to be so surprised besides Elijah" Cassidy says getting in.

"I know, but Mae how did you get the people to even let us book a room if we aren't actual strippers?" Vi asks.

"Because, I use to work there"she shrugs.

When we finally get Maeve leads us to the back alley where it leads to the private room.

We set up the drinks and get the song ready and this room is the main private room. It has five poles and a large couch.

I can't wait to see the look on Giovanni's face.

"Guys their on the way up!" Maeve whisper yells as we run to the bathroom to hide.

"Don't laugh" I say as I try not to laugh.

Not even a minute later we hear laughter.

"Guys Jules asked for no strippers" I hear gio say making me smile.

"Shhh you'll like this surprise" Leo says to him.

"No I can't" Gio argues.

"Man shut up and sit!" Elijah says then playing the music.

_______________________________

Srry for such a short chapter but lmk if their is any spelling errors.

Can't wait for next chapter

Also their outfits

White- CassidyRed- Julianna Green-MaeveBlack- violet

White- Cassidy
Red- Julianna
Green-Maeve
Black- violet