Chapter 13

Julianna pov:

We finally made it home.

"Can you help me sneak her in I don't want to over whelm her the first day here" I ask gio as a guard helps get her things.

"Of course lets go" he says as he puts his hand on my lower back.

We open the door making sure no one is in sight.

We spot Elijah and call him over.

"Where is everyone" I ask Elijah.

"The kitchen or out why?" Elijah asks.

I come out from behind gio with reina asleep in my arms.

"Oh my god" Elijah went wide eyed.

"She looks just like you Julianna" he says from what he can see with her eyes closed.

"Thank you, I want to fully introduce her to everyone tomorrow so if you can please set up a fake meeting in the living room with just Gio's close people and all of mine" I ask.

"Of course can't wait to meet her" Elijah says and goes to make the meeting.

I lay her in my bed for tonight just so she doesn't wake up scared.

"Uh thank you for everything you've done so far for me to get her" I say to Giovanni.

"Julianna, as much as we hated each other , we are gonna be living together for awhile tell uh everything is over and we signed an alliance not to kill each other's people I want us to start over" Giovanni says.

"You want us to be friends?" I ask.

"At least try, I don't wanna argue in-front of your daughter and I'd like us to get along" he says.

"Me too" I say back.

"I'm looking forward to this new friendship of ours love , see you tomorrow" gio says and then shuts my door.

Next day

Why is the sun so damn bright.

Wait.

I don't feel her next to me.

I jump up from my sleep and look next to me to see reina missing.

Fuck.

I bring her home and she gets kidnapped.

I grab my gun from under my pillow and head downstairs to look for her.

No one is up.

Wait I hear laughter.

I look in the kitchen to see reina giggling at Giovanni as he dropped a pancake on his head.

I watch them for a little longer as they make food.

My heart literally feels like it's melting.

This is adorable.

I sent my gun down gently and I  sneak a picture but it made a noise damn it.

"Morning Julianna" gio says with a smile.

"Mama" reina says running into my arms.

"Morning baby, morning Giovanni" I smile back.

This feels weird.

Being nice and not arguing with him.

"Gio dropped a pankcake when he t-tried to flip it over" she giggles making me smile big.

"I know I saw" I say looking at him.

"Here's your food princess reina, and yours bossy" he says handing us pankcake and bacon.