Chapter 17

Julianna pov:

The next morning you can is chaotic , me and gio haven't spoken a word , we are also getting ready for a meeting and on top of that the ball is coming up and guess, it's in Russia.

How are we going to do this meeting if he is being a prick.

"Okay reina ready?" I ask as she is walks over to me.

She has to go to the meeting with us but after I'm having the Reggie, red, and Leo and the twins watch her while me, Maeve, Elijah, Gio, and the rest of my girls go outfit shopping for the ball.

Maeve insisted Elijah and gio came with us so when the rest of the boys went gio didn't try to kill red.

"Yes mama I'm ready" reina says snapping me out of thoughts.

I look back and see gio sitting on his bed facing away from me.

Guess he is waiting for me to leave.

Me and reina leave and meet the others in the lobby.

"Where's gio?" Elijah asks.

"In the room , me and my gang are going to head to warehouse while you wait for your Cazzo of a bestfriend" I say the word in Italian so reina can't hear. (Dick)

Elijah nods and waits.

Me and the rest of my gang get in the black suvs and head to the warehouse where the meeting is going to be.

30 mins later

Giovanni and his mafia finally arrived to the warehouse.

"Now that he's finally here we can't start the meeting, since we are in Russia we have to be extra careful and not be so reckless since we are in their territory and can kill us. We are here for a couple reasons and those reasons only" I say as I lean in my chair.

"She's right, those reasons being as one, we sent a mole to spy in the Russia mafia, they are going to be telling us there plans and when and where things are going to happen, the second reason being is we came here so we can even get a better idea of what we are up against, the Russians are sneaky and filthy and are always up to something, and last reason being is the mafia ball is going to be in Russia, we found out a couple days ago" Giovanni says in his demanding boss voice.

"We are not here to have fun, to have a vacation we are here on business" he adds.

"Any questions before we start planning?" I ask.

Red raises his hand causing me to sigh "yes red?".

"Why didn't some of us stay behind and watch Reina? They don't know about her so bringing her is just going to get her killed" he says.

"Your right , but I'd kill anyone before they lay a hand on her and they won't find out about her" I say so sure and positive but honestly I just didn't want to leave her.

Selfish I know.

Elijah raises his hand "yes Elijah".

"Are we going to be going to Germany as well since they are after us as well?" He asks.

He may be Gio's right hand but not him or Maeve knows what me and Giovanni had been planning.

"Yes actually , after the ball we are leaving the next day to Germany as we do have a mole there as well" gio says.

"Any one else?" I ask.

"Yes, what's the plan?" Cassidy asks with a smirk.

She's always been in love with attacking other mafias or arms dealers.