Chapter 10

Julianna pov:

Last night was messy.

My parents just set off this type of anger in me like no one else can.

And the whole me walking in on Giovanni thing didn't make me mad I mean I have no right to be, we aren't together.

I was just pissed that I had to walk in on it if that makes sense.

I mean would you want to walk in on your enemy getting his dick sucked?

Anyway as of right now I'm in this very comfy bed.

But it smells like cologne in here.

Like cigarettes and cologne.

Smells good don't get me wrong but why does it smell like that in my room?

"Awe look at them" I hear someone whisper.

"Gross" a male voice says.

"They look like a married couple" another male voice says.

Wait a damn minute.

Oh hell motherfucking NO.

"If you guys don't get out of my room in five seconds I'll shoot you in the head" a voice groans from next to me.

They left.

I groan and sit up to rub my eyes and look beside me.

To see Giovanni.

Did I drink last night?

I don't remember if I did.

I swear we came straight back from Alejandros.

"Your staring" gio says with his eyes close.

"And how would you know? Your eyes are closed" I mumble.

"Because you spaced off and I opened them and saw you stupid" he smirks.

"Well I wasn't staring I was trying to figure out why I am in your bed" I said.

"And why do you think you are" he smirks bigger.

"Don't tell me we had sex" I groan.

"Babe, if we had sex you would be sore" he smiles.

"Cocky asshole, and don't call me that, so why am I in here if we didn't" I ask.

"Because I didn't feel like walking to fourth floor with your heavy ass so I just brought you into here" he says sitting up.

"Lazy ass, why didn't you sleep somewhere else?" I ask again.

"Because this is my bed and I was to tired" he rolls his eyes.

"Anyways get up and dressed we have a meeting with mine and your gang to talk more about the alliance with everyone" he says getting up and heading into his bathroom.

"Alright later asshole" I say getting up and slamming his door.

"THE FUCK" he yells and I run just in case with a smirk.

Giovanni pov:

Slamming my doors and shit.

The hell she think she is?

This fucking cold shower ain't helping.

I had to take a cold shower because waking up to Julianna made my friend down there get hard.

I hate her so much that I wanna kill her sometimes.

She does things to me and it makes me mad , so mad that I can literally kill her.

"Aye everyone's in the meeting room" Elijah says knocking on my door.

I open it as I finish up buttoning my shirt "alright let's go".

As we walk in Elijah takes a seat across from the vipers, specifically Maeve.

Julianna is sitting next to my seat with her feet in the table wearing these black heels that have straps going up her legs.

She's wearing ripped shorts and a long sleeve dark blue top that shows to much cleavage.

Damn it.

"Boss what's this meeting for?" One of my men ask.

"And why are they here?" Another one of my men asks.

"Because they will be living with us" I said.

Julianna speaks up "we have formed an alliance so we can take down the Russian and German  mafia".

"And how would you be able to help us, your a girl, I don't know how any of these guys in your gang expect you to protect them and follow your word".

"Hey man Id shut up if I was you" Jaxon one of the twins say.

"Listen you may be one of Giovanni's men but right now your acting like a sexist bitch and I don't normally tolerate them, I kill them" Julianna says pissed.

"For fuck sake" I sigh.

"ENOUGH! Disrespect her again and I'll let her kill you, back to the meeting" I yell.

"We may be enemies or whatever but at some points no matter the power you have you need to come together with ones you didn't think you would" I said as I stand up and lean on the chair.

"And how can we trust them? No offense Ms. Hernandez" Richard says.

"No matter how many times we tried to kill each other in the past this alliance that we BOTH signed says we have to agree not to until it's over, and I'm putting my trust into Julianna and her gang that they won't try anything" I say looking at Julianna.

"And it's not that you guys are trusting us we are also trusting you" Julianna adds.

"But why out of any mafias and arms dealers would you pick the vipers?" Someone asks.

"Because Julianna and Maeve are Top one and two assassins and arms dealers, and not only that I know Julianna would love to kill the Russians and Germans as well as I" I say.

"Why?" Elijah asks.

"Because they both took something from me  and I want them to pay" Julianna says bluntly.

"Woah your helping because they took something from , that's not even a good reason" says the man that was being a sexist pig.

Julianna turns her head towards him "not something asshole, Someone, they both took someone special from me" she says.

"And shut up , they only took something from me and I want them dead she actually has a reason" I say

"Anyways I just wanted to let you guys know why they are here, meeting dismissed and a mission at eight tonight so be ready" I say.

Everyone leaves besides Julianna.

"You need something?" I ask.

"I know we have this alliance going on and I'm suppose to be professional and me arguing with your men wasn't , so I'm sorry" she says.

"You're apologizing for being unprofessional?" I smirk.

"Yes, it's your mafia and we have an agreement otherwise i wouldn't be apologizing cause i wouldn't have cared" she smiles.

"Oh is that right" I say walking closer to her causing her to back up into a window.

"Yes" she says.

"Well that's gonna have to change princess, your in my house your gonna respect me" I say into her ear.

"Respect is earned not given Mr. Valentine" she whispers my last name.

Damn it.

"See you tonight" she smiles and walks away.

She's gonna be the death of me.