Chapter 14

Giovanni pov:

There so adorable.

It's only been like three weeks since Julianna moved in, we been planning for the mafia ball coming up and finding a baby sitter for reina.

And right now Jules and reina fell asleep on the couch watching tv.

I take reina into my arms and carry her up to her room.

I lay her in her little princess like bed and cover her up.

She mumbles something but I couldn't hear it, so I head back down and carry Julianna to her room.

"W-what are you doing?" Julianna says in a sleepy voice.

"Takin you to bed love, got a busy day ahead of us" I whisper.

She hums and snuggles into my chest a little causing my heart to speed up a little.

For fuck sake.

I lay her in her bed , before I could walk away she grabs onto my hand "thank you for today , reina had a lot of fun" she whispers and smiles a little then goes into a deep sleep.

I sigh and walk away.

Today after me and Jules took reina to the garden we took her shopping and to a trampoline place.

It felt good not being a mafia leader for a bit and felt good not arguing with Julianna.

I hope our friendship lasts long.

Next morning

"Come on jump on him" I hear a girl whisper.

"What if he yells at me mama" a smaller voice says.

"Jump on him and uncle Reggie will give you twenty bucks" the voice says.

The smaller one laughs and before I know it I'm getting jumped on.

"Come on you b-big goof" reina says waking me up.

"I'm up" I chuckle.

"And what do I owe the pleasure to be jumped on" I sigh with a soft smile as I look at the little girl in front of me smiling.

"We have things to do don't we?" I look up and see Julianna wearing normal denim jeans , a black cropped shirt, and some white air forces.

Beautiful.

"We do indeed, so what's first" I ask.

Julianna walks over and sits on my bed "well reina wants you to make her some breakfast and then we have to go shopping , then come home and pack then leave to the private jet and head to Russia".

"Alright , so little devil what do you want for breakfast?" I ask.

"B-biscuits and gravy" she says.

I nod and we head downstairs to meet everyone in the kitchen.

"Hey mom and dad" Maeve says with a smirk.

Julianna glares at her.

"What to soon?" Maeve laughs.

Julianna pov :

"So why are we going to Russia ? Isn't that their territory , they can kill us" Cassidy says.

"Yes but that's the plan , we want them to know we are there so we can have a little talk" I say.

"Why? And you bringing your...kid isn't going to help your gonna get it killed" red says.

The fuck.

"Elijah please take reina to her room and start packing while gio makes breakfast" I said pissed.