Epilouge

Julianna pov:

After a year of being married and Reina Now six years old and Jade being one.

Vi and Leo had a baby named Jacob summers and Reggie and Cass or expecting a baby girl named Fallon.

Me and gio are still in love and are still running the mafia as Mr And Mrs Devil of the Spanish mafia.

Reina is only six and wanting to learn how to use daggers and a gun.

I said maybe when she turns sixteen as I don't want her anywhere near the mafia at all but I'd that's what she wants when she is older she may have it, I mean she is officially the heir after all.

After a couples of the wedding Giovanni officially adopted Reina as his daughter.

And we couldn't be any more happier then we are now.

"Baby!" Gio yells.

"Yes my love?" I ask coming down to the basement.

"Wanna help me get information out of this guy" my husband asks with a smile as he kisses me.

"Well of course my love" I smile back.

And as you can tell we're in the middle of a little something.

But there's no place where I'd rather be with a gun in my hand and my husband by my side.

                                The End

Hey guys Ik this a short epilogue but I just wanted to show that little part of what happen after they got married.

But I'm so happy and sad that I finished this book and I hope you stay and give a chance to the sequel!!!!

Follow Reina and her friends!

And Reina's chance of either killing or falling in love with someone.......