1;HUSBAND AND W̶̢̯̫͇̞͇̝̙̟͍͚͙̻̮̞̾̾̌͒̈́̉̑̒͊̓͗̓͛͝IF̶̰̫̤̟͉̫̈́̑͛͌̀̈́̓̓̒̊͝E

"Darling."

"I want a child."

"Let's try again tonight."

You looked at the monster that sat across from you.

A grin plastered across his face. A grin you used to love at one point in your life. A grin you used to fond over, but now you just found it.

Disgusting

He had taken a break from his meal to look at you, those sharp piercing red eyes staring you down forcing your soul to champ up under its gaze. He hadn't touched his food. You hadn't touched yours.

You grown tired of this; sick, forced to play in his delusional man's mind as a wife. The barrier of his child and heir. When in reality you were nothing more but property to be owned by him. And even then you weren't sold, just taken.

Your path, your bloodline. Your life.

Taken from you by a man who goes by...

Kyojuro Rengoku

The flame hashira!

The inspiring flame!

The everlasting kindle!

Your hero.

It was nothing but a bunch of lies. Pig flattery to fatten up a beast. Fed lies upon lies upon lies until the pig was sent to the slaughter house. Manipulated to die.

This sick game. This sick game of husband and wife, of mer make believe had gone on long enough.

You couldn't help but smile towards him.

"Are you enjoying your meal?"

That ominous smile and owl cut eyes stared at you. His golden-red pupils staring into your soul edging his linger into your body.

"No, you know I don't like it when you cook with poison honey."

You smiled back at him holding a piece of your hair and twirling it.

"Oh? That was poison? I thought it was salt... forgive me dear."

"You're forgiven!"

He closed his eyes smiling at you. You did the same to him smiling and nodding to him.

You understood your punishment that would come.

————

"Closer~ get closer to me honey~"

The beast's hands grasped your hips and pulled you back into him. You huffed tears slipping out of your eyelids as your hips connected once more. Your insides moving and parting to make way for his girth and length.

His large hands held your hips and rocked you forward while his own hips went backwards only to slam into you at full force. His long golden locks fell to his shoulders and chest after he took down the the locks he held back during the day. His tone body began to drip sweat from this straining exercise. You could feel your insides part, no matter how many times he had done this to you, you always felt it. He was so big.

"My adorable wife~ ngh~ you'll bring me a heir~"

"I'll fuck a heir into you~."

Your only relief from the pain was the slick he produced beforehand. You felt a bit of drool hit your back causing you to shiver in disgust. The pace he was going at was pleasurable but you weren't ready for him, it resulted in nothing but pain and aches from the activity.

Another string of tears leaked from your eyelids feeling him slam deep into your core.

"S-slow down p-please!"

You begged for mercy even though you had tried to kill him less then ten minutes ago. You only felt him get deeper inside of you. He leaned over you putting all of his hefty weight on your back. His arms came over yours and pulled them down to your stomach. There inside of you, you felt the tip of his member. Piercing out through you and pushing your organs aside for him.

"Do you feel me~?"

"Do you feel all of my love~?"

You could only nod as the wet streaks from your cheeks stuck to the bedsheets. His head came over your shoulder and one of his hands glided upwards to your chin. He turned your head to face him and forced his lips onto your own. He kissed you passionately while holding your hands on top of where he was morphing your body.

"I love you, I love you so much~"

He whispered and you knew he wasn't lying. It was so sick, it was twisted and Obsessive. His hips began to move again while he forced you to feel where he was moving inside of you. He was possessive to the point where he would knock down anybody for you. Turn them into ashes, burn them. Even burn you.

"I'm going to fill you up~ you'll have my heir and we'll be together forever~"

You heard him grunt into your ear. His burning passion released deep inside you, it filled your core and shot deep inside your womb. It leaked back into your walls and when he removed himself it dripped onto the bed.

You couldn't believe you trusted him.

You couldn't believe at a point you loved him.

You couldn't believe he would do the things he did just to live in this fantasy.

This fantasy of;

HUSBAND AND WIFE