4;YOUR F̵̡̧̥̠͍͉̗̙͍̱͚̞̙̆ͅIA̵̟̳̗̞̩̮̼̦̘͎͚̝͛͒̉̽̈́̈̅̈́͌Ň̵̠̱̩̻͚̣͓̺͚͖̤̎͒́̆̆́͐̚CÉ̵̳̺̊́͒E

"Master Rengoku!"

You pushed the male out of the way and now you were looking into the large jaws of the monstrous beasts.

It came up from the ground and snapped its fish jaws shallowing you whole.

Rengoku stepped back landing on the floor in awe looking at the giant fish demon that had just ate his cute companion.

"Huh...."

"My cute companion has been eaten..."

"Haha! I told her she'd become nothing but demon fodder-"

As the fire haired male spoke. The ground rippled underneath him. The fish head demon was forced out of the ground and into the air showing its gigantic serpent like body.

It's cheeks looked bloated until it's face began to contort. Through it's skull was the end of a katana.

"SNOW BREATHING: FORTH FORM, SNOW PEDALS!"

In a second the temperature seemed to decrease. So far it was chilling, even the flame Hashira seemed frozen for a moment.

He watched as the creature bursted open, it's parts scattered all over in mid air. As everything seemed to be in slow motion. The disgusting guts and blood that would have disbursed was turned into snowflakes falling in heaps.

Where the creature had busted was you swirling your sword, the trail of snowflakes covering you as you swung your sword to dice the beast up into nothing but pieces.

Rengoku's eyes widened, his smile had formed into a loom of amazement as he watched in awe.

Not only were you adorable... but you passed the test?

Once everything was set in motion you fell on top of the snow covered ground. The demon was down and out, snow covered your shoulders as you wiped it off.

"Master Rengoku!? Are you alright-"

"!?"

You gasped loudly feeling your waist getting grabbed. That loud hearty laugh filled your ears as he squeezed you like you were a toy. He lifted you up into the air with a smile.

"Welcome aboard Snow Hashira!"

"Snow hashira?!"

You stood in amazement watching a purple sickly hand rest on your shoulder.

"Oyakata-sama?!"

You quickly bowed as the male stood chuckling lightly.

"You've worked hard, I believe after the test with Rengoku if I left you as a Kinoto."

"Welcome Snow Hashira, from this day you've been sworn into the role to protect humanity from demons."

"Please lend us your strength!"

You watched the sickly male bow in your presence as you ushered him to get up.

"No need to bow! I humbly accept!"

You smiled picking your head up.

You couldn't wait to go home to tell,

YOUR FIANCÉE