9;RUN OR K͎͓̟̳̱̪͊̍ͨ̒̕I̠̬̻̰̯͉͍͎͌́͞L̡̩͚̤̪͉̎͆ͯͬL̜͎̝̀͌͋͞

Doomed;

Your doomed.

"Love I do not want you straining while you are in this condition."

"Come to bed and tell me of your troubles."

You stood on the bamboo flooring staring at the white, cream paper walls. Staring wildly while looking down at your stomach. A small budge began to pop out, the formation and process of a soul going on inside of you.

I've lost.

There is no god.

You laid there lifeless... on the bed. The man who had you caged laid next to you, his arms coming over to you and holding your stomach, caressing you under the covers.

"Soon you shall be born..."

"I hope you are a girl, I want a cute child."

"But at the same time I hope you are a boy... so I can teach you to fight..."

"Which do you wish for my love?"

Those golden hues stared up at you a wide smile on his face like always.

"A miscarriage."

...

"A boy? Hmm I wouldn't mind."

"But a girl would be beautiful like you!"

Like always his mind twisted your words. He lived in a delusional fantasy that you loved him, that you wanted to be here, that you were his wife. You laid back looking at the ceiling while the man kept rubbing your small bulge in your stomach.

The crickets outside were chirping and then the man started humming. Closing his eyes and laying against you. He wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer to him. Humming softly in your ear as he slowly went to sleep. Dreaming calmly about the family he will soon have.

Your mind was also on the family you would soon have.

What was going to happen to the baby?

What's going to happen to me?

Oh god, would he dare hurt the child.

How long is this going to go on.

What am I going to do?! Am I going to sit here and let him win.

He's done awful things to me! To other people!

Would he do it to his children as well!?

The uncertain future ate at your brain.

Your eyes drifted to the male's katana that sat close to your bedside just out of reach of you.

You thought of two options.

RUN OR KILL