10;SN̸̳͉̯͕̞͙̄͆̎̆̂͋͝OW ̷̢̧̊͊̉̈̀̇͆̌̈̆̆̕͠͠͝PEDĄ̶͉̮̲̳̰̻͇̥͚̦̣̗̠͓̔̈͂̉̒̉͋̀̐̚͝͠L

"HEY!"

"AHHH!"

You screamed loudly when the sliding doors opened. The raging beast otherwise known as your fiancé stood tall yelling and standing in the doorway.

"EHH?! TRYING TO ESCAPE ME ARENT YOU?!"

"W-what?! I left for two minutes! I'm sharpening my sword!"

"EHHH YOUR SWORD CANT GET THAT MUCH ATTENTION FROM YOU! NO FAIR! SHARPEN MINE TOO!"

You husband leaned over you angrily grumbling while kissing your cheek. You couldn't even shine your sword in peace as the male would follow you everywhere. You couldn't blame him, the both of you had been separated for about five years. He had moved to hashira rank quicker then you did resulting in him never having time to see you.

But now he saw you every single day. You blushed sharpening and shining his sword because he asked. He leaned on you sighing heavily.

"Just when are you gonna marry me?!"

"I told you! When we kill Muzan!"

"UGHH! THAT BITCH NEEDS TO DIE ALREADY!"

"I WANT TO MARRY YOU AND HAVE KIDS!"

He grumbled into your ear slightly whining and kissing your shoulder blade as you shined his sword. Sanemi hugged your waist leaning on your shoulder looking over you. He felt his cheeks heat up watching his little wife at work... he wanted to grow a family with you... he wanted to love and kiss you... he wanted to grow old with you.

Through the crack of the door was a raging smile. Golden hues watching the both of you. While normally his smile was sweet, this one was unnerving, unsettling. Discomfort set in his face.  He watched his white haired teammate that he was growing... a weird feeling towards hug his companion partner. He'd find himself watching scenes like these often... at dinner, while training, recovery. It was as if Sanemi just wouldn't let you rest... and it bothered him.

Another one was Mitsuri, you two clicked instantly and the girl would follow you around giggling and laughing with you about silly topics like Love, and how you got together with Sanemi. It didn't bother him as much as Sanemi did... but she was an enabler of this relationship... and that was something Rengoku didn't get himself.

Why did he feel like this over a relationship?

Why does it feel different now that he knows you're with Sanemi.

Why-

"..."

Those golden eyes shifted hearing the soft tightening of something.

His eyes glimmered at Sanemi's hand that cupped yours, he leaned on your chest while you held his arms. His sharpened sword laying in his seethe next to yours. He stared up at you giving you that look

"..."

"Oh come on Sanemi... I only do that when you're scared.."

"Who says I'm not."

"..."

"Any moment can be our last..."

"So... could you please..."

You cupped your husband's beautiful face staring into those crazed purple hues. You saw right through him, the fear, the breaking point and snapping. From that you nodded and hugged him closer pulling him even closer to you.

You let go of his hands and began to hold your own palms, forming a snow ball with your quiet breaths. Soft snow pedals began to fall around you, coming from the abyss above.

You then parted your pretty lips and...

Rengoku heard the voice of an angel in that moment.

"In the winter I am there for you~"

"In the summer I melt away~"

"But I'll always be there to save you~"

"No matter how hot is the flame~"

"Through fire, tribulation, famine, war and disease~"

"I will be there right besides you, with you, you and me~"

"Let my lungs expand and floursh, breathe over the heavens and the sea~"

"These snow pedals let them heal you, let them never melt away~"

"For these snow pedals tell a story, a bond deep and carried thro~"

"For these snow pedals, my sweet snow pedals, bloom our blossoms full of love~"

With that final lyric you sang out you stared lovely at the crack at the door while petting the white locks of Sanemi.

Rengoku could only smile.

He got the message.

You're his.

Snow pedal