6;BEG THE DEMON FOR MER̷̻͇̖̩̭͖̻̲̯͇̽̄̈́͆͋̈͗̈́͛̑̅͑͘ͅCỸ̴̢̢̨̘͍̙̯͓͖͔̗͇̬̪̹

"Love..."

"Come lay next to me..."

"Let's look up at the clouds together."

You HATED this.

You obeyed his command now walking out from under the shade. You came to his side seeing the smiling manic laying back in the grass. You sat down and laid down on the grass next to his side.

His hues stared up into the blue abyss his smile never leaving his face. You laid lifeless next to him. You were just something for him to play with.

"What shapes do you see love?"

"Muichiro plays this game all the time!"

"See! That one looks like a duck!"

"Really...? I wouldn't know... I've been trapped here for so long I haven't seen any other lifeforms."

"..."

You answered bitterly. You rested your hands on your stomach. For some your hands began to cover your stomach much more often as if it was a mother's nature telling you to protect.

Rengoku didn't answer. He simply stared up and closed his eyes breathing softly. You could already tell he was still aware of everything in this world.

"Love..."

"I see a child in my mind."

"We're going to have a child."

Just hearing him mention it brought bile to your throat. You sat up and rushed to the rushing river. You opened your mouth and gushing out came your stomach's contents. It was an action you did often now, so often Rengoku had chosen to take time off from demon corp.

You heaved as the mess began to flow down the stream with the water, not mixing like oil. Rengoku got up and came to your side putting a hand on your shoulder.

"I'm concerned my little wife."

"Tomorrow I'm going to bring a doctor back."

"Do you know what could possibly be going on?"

...

You shook your head rapidly wiping your mouth. Panting heavily as your sickly body couldn't take much more. To not be of suspicion you had been eating and drinking your normal intake of food. It was obvious this baby needed more if you both were to survive until the due date.

"No Kyojuro... I have no idea what's going on."

You felt his grip on your shoulder tighten, so much so it hurt. A purple bruise forming as all he could do is smile at you.

"Alright then."

"I will bring a doctor tomorrow and we'll both find out what is wrong with you."

You closed your eyes feeling a wave of sadness wash over you. There was no escape from these shackles.

There was no way to...

BEG THE DEMON FOR MERCY