7;Į̸̢̡̫̖͇̮̯̫̱̼͐ͅT̴̺͈̱̳͕̮̞̪͎̂́̀̕C̴̨̰̲̯̩̤̣̪̼̻͍̤̦̺͎̈̋̔́̓̑̃̈́̆͘̕̕͘͝H̵̡̢̩̬̳̺̯̘̠̰͍̼͒ͅ

"I'm Reader Lastname! The Snow hashira happy to be working with you all!"

You bowed in front of your new superiors, well most of them. You were notified several of them were on trips.

"ISNT SHE CUTE?!"

You already felt the strong hands of the flame hashira on your shoulders. It wasn't long until a hand guided downwards and began patting you harshly on the back causing you to heave out with every cough. Rengoku's hearty laugh filling your ears.

Your eyes peered up.

You felt him.

You quickly jumped up feeling the wind bellow you raging on like a hurricane, if you had moved any slower you would have been chopped in two. You leaped up into the air and grasped your katana landing on the roof of the building.

Obviously the flame hashira moved as well, now the rest of your new team members looked on in shock and confusion.

You felt a sword clash against your own as your blocked it. Holding your own up to a certain katana you knew too well with a green tint.

You pushed him back breaking the standstill with a breathing attack. Snow began to fill the area falling from the sky while chilling up your sword.

You stared into those large crazed purple pale eyes. Murderous intent in them like always.

In a second the both of you were clashing swords left and right blocking and countering; blocking and countering.

"SHINAZUGAWA! THIS ISN'T THE WAY TO TREAT A NEW TEAM MATE!"

As Rengoku went to jump and help you out, Mitsuri stopped him staring up at both of the fighters with hearts in her eyes.

"Wait a second Rengoku-San..."

"I sense..."

"They're-"

You struck your katana into the green tinted one. It slipping out of the wind pillar's hand and falling to the ground. You pulled your sword back and seethed it smiling all the way. The crazed white haired male looked at you then hearing Rengoku looked at him with a 'tch' of his teeth.

"Just which Shinazugawa are you speakin' too~?"

He purred now cupping an arm around your waist and pulling you closer to him.

"Ah- we're just engaged! I'm not a Shinazugawa yet!"

"Ahh shut the hell up! Yes you are!"

"You shut the hell up! You're the one who got his sword flung! By his wife!"

"Oh~? My wife? So you finally admit it-"

"No! We can't get married until-"

The rest was white noise. Red hues watched on at the couple upon the rooftops, they were hugging; giggling; and laughing.

Laughing while.

Rengoku had grown an

ITCH