2;THE MONSTER IS H̵͉̪͓̦̹̼̪̠̳̹̿̕ͅOM̶̧̧͎͖͖̪̥͓̞̝̮̓̍̀̔̊̽̀̈́̃͗́̆̆̏̕͘͜͝ͅͅͅE

You huffed out.

You sat out on the porch of the small secluded home that was the Rengoku Estate. It was in thick foliage, a small river with a waterfall running through the front yard. The sun shining brightly and hitting your face, you retreated back into the shade holding your chest trying to steady your breathing.

Your lungs had been damaged, unable to run like you used to. Unable to use your breathing techniques. You were rendered useless by your superiors and casted to the side; thrown to the lion who gave you injury. The estate was new and freshly built off a cliff side to Kyojuro's request. With being up high, the air hindered your lungs even more. The cold never bothered you before this all.

You tried to breath and only ended up coughing a little into the sleeve of your kimono. The purple wisteria trees flowing in the wind as you held your wrist together looking at the rushing river. Your breathing was finally steady finally.

The wind dancing in your hair and playing with locks throwing it to and though. You looked over to the basket where you had placed the clothes that needed to hang out to dry.

You slowly moved getting up, picking the basket where the wet clothes laid and went over to the line. Bending down one by one you began to place the clothes on the line, holding them steady with wooden clips.

"Grrrr..."

Your head turned looking over to the foliage. There at the end in the shade of the trees was a large nose, sniffing and sniffing trying to find your position. You could see it's bird like talons scratching against the dirt then retreat back into the forest.

You closed your eyes huffing.

The demon was one of the main reasons you couldn't leave.

You couldn't blame it, it was trapped in its own hell as you were.

Rengoku had built a large fence around the estate and some of the forest. Then a few days later he brought a ball of flesh home. It was said to be just the neck of a demon cut below the collar bone to make sure it wasn't dead. This demon was quite animalistic, it didn't communicate past snarls and roars.

"This is our dog!"

"Our first step to having a family!"

He said with a smile looking at you. This was back when you were still chained up and gagged. The demon was growing back too fast for his likings causing him to strike the demon with his sword cutting it back down to side.

It was obvious.

He lived in a delusion.

He stayed home for two weeks to train your "dog"

At first, It would grow and lash out, trying to kill you and Rengoku but it was easy for him to disable it back to nothing but a ball of flesh.

During the second week it was starving and barely had any energy. Rengoku fed it. You don't know how or where he got the human to feed it but he did. At night Rengoku would slash the demon's limbs off, there was no escape for the demon. the fence that surrounded your home was covered in wisteria.

At this point the demon knew not to try to slaughter Rengoku and risk the torment. It knew it's job. It's only purpose was to keep you caged, while being trapped in its own.

"CAWWW!"

You looked up to the sky where a crow circled around before landing on the clothing wire. It leaned to the side, the other leg was limp and to the side, useless as it couldn't support itself any longer.

"Master Rengoku is on his way home."

The crow didn't wait for you to respond and simply flew off back to his master quickly. You heard rustling coming from the bushes. The demon running off deeper into the forest hearing the news.

How funny, a demon from hell is afraid...

Afraid that:

THE MONSTER IS HOME.