11;SÄ̴̝͇̲̬͈́̉͌̓̈͒̆́̉̓̾̀͠͠NEMI

"Why don't you sing for me anymore my love."

"THAT SONG WAS NEVER FOR YOU!"

You dropped your broom stick. Everytime he brought up singing, it made your blood boil you couldn't help yourself.

Everything you owned Belonged to Rengoku.

Your thoughts, your mind, your body, your future.

But that song

You won't let him have it.

"IT WAS NEVER YOURS! IT WILL NEVER BE YOURS!"

You screamed at the flames haired male, pointing at him with fury. He stared blankly looking down at you. You knew in his sick mind was twisting your words so he could stomach them. You wouldn't let him. You slapped him across his face. Take it Rengoku. Take it all.

"NEVER YOURS! NOTHING WAS! YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING FROM ME! YOU DON'T DESERVE ME! YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT SONG!"

You screamed at him. All the anger you let bottle up was finally coming out. He could never do good... All he could do is destroy, destroy, destroy, destroy.

"YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! I HAVE NOTHING IM JUST A SLAVE FOR YOU! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING!"

"MY BREATH!"

"MY BODY!"

"MY LIFE!"

"DONT YOU DARE TWIST THIS IN YOUR SICK FUCKING HEAD! DON'T YOU DARE!"

You came closer to him grabbing him and forced him to look you in the eyes all while panting heavily from your weak lungs. By that look you could tell he wasn't here. In his mind probably thinking about you standing here and singing that song for him.

No, no you're right. In fact you could see it in his eyes, he's humming the tune under his breath. The glimmer and smile he gave off.

That's exactly what he's doing.

You let go of the man and turned. Wasted breath, that is all it is when trying to talk to him.

He's taken everything from me.

He's taken my body.

My breath.

My life.

...

But I won't let him have that song.

Even in his sick fantasy world.

You knew one word that could snap him back to reality.

"That song was never for you..."

"It's for."

You looked down at your stomach where the baby bulge had formed being three months in. You shut your eyes not knowing what would happen when you said it. But you knew it would be bad, your arms shielded your stomach and you started to move your pretty lips.

"Sanemi."