13; S̷̖͓̠̓̓̅ͅWEEŤ̷̛̝̋̍̃̓Ĥ̶͕͉̮̱̰̣͕͈̺̬Ẻ̷̜̜̠̼́̌́͐͜͠A̶̢̨̧̬̰̪̤̬̼̱̻͎̗͈͙͒̿͠RT

"Who's it for...?"

"...darling...?"

You sailed out crying and thrashing the demon with it's mauled, dog snout reaching up and biting the end of your dress. Tears ran down your face while the flame haired male had a tight grip on your sleeve and hand holding you. His eyes dazed as he looked upon the sight. He held you on the rooftop over the estate, dangling you like a treat for the demon to jump up and eat at.

"KYOJURO! PLEASE!"

You screamed kicking the demon in it's about getting it off of your dress. Your night gown's ends falling to the floor as the demon chewed it to threads. The male stared at you. His smile not present for once, his hair falling to the sides of his head.

"I love you so much my dear.... But no matter how hard I try you'll never love me back!"

He yelled now his eyes watering lightly his lips quivering like a child. The demon rising again and jumping higher, you flung yourself to the side onto Rengoku's arms so the demon wouldn't harm you. He held onto you tightly, looking you in the eyes, his own watery.

"What else can I do! I gave us a home! I gave us this child! What more do you want!? Ask and it will be yours I swear darling..."

"Just please..."

"Love me..."

He pulled you in for a hug while sniffling over your shoulder. He held onto you tightly while you were wheezing and huffing the whole way form that adrenaline rush. The demon now calm seeing Rengoku was protecting you, it knew better then to try and kill Rengoku. He sniffled and sobbed over your shoulder hugging you close as if you were going to get taken away by something.

"Whatever more could you want darling..."

"Please tell me..."

"It's yours...."

"I love you so much my sweet but you'll never return my feelings...."

You could never return his feelings...

From what he did to you,

What he did to Mitsuri.

What he did to Obanai.

What he did to Sanemi.

You knew what you had to do. To save yourself

You picked up his cheek and forced him to stare into your eyes. You reached up and kissed him on the lips gently. Your eyes completely open and staring into his own pupils. You watched as his dull eyelids soon faded into existence, reality getting pushed to the side of his brain as it once did before. You got him back to his happy place.

You removed your lips from his own and opened your mouth to speak.

"I will never Love you Kyojuro...."

"I have always loved you Kyojuro."

"I could never love you Kyojuro..."

"I could never hate you Kyojuro."

"You're a monster."

"You're a..."

"SWEETHEART."