30~

"What's wrong Rory?" Steve asked me, with a concerned look on his face.

I look around for a moment. You know, maybe in the middle of a museum is not the best place to tell a man that he has a clone...

No, no just tell him before you chicken out.

"I.. I think.." I stumbled until I looked behind Steve, a picture of a very pretty woman who I recognized as Peggy Carter.

I was turned away when trying to visit, but they wouldn't turn Captain America away, would they? Not only can she tell me what exactly happened to Kara and I, but she can also explain everything to Steve!

It was perfect!

"I know a better place to discuss this." I said as I signed for Steve to follow me.

"I'm sure she would be happy for your visit Captain Roger's, but I must warn you, she might-"

"Not remember me, I know, it's fine." Steve said politely to the woman guiding us to the room Agent Carter was staying in.
Is that her title? Agent Carter, Mrs Carter? No, that sounds weird, we're going with Agent Carter.

As we enter the room, Steve greets her and luckily she remembers him. As I greet her she looks at me closely as of she remembers me. "This is Rory, Howard's grandchild." Steve introduced me. She weakly shakes my hand and the look in her eyes told me that she did not know me...

Now what?

As Steve and Peggy are having a heart to heart I decide to look around.

Her nightstand had a couple of pictures on them. Two of them were black and white, she looked in her early thirties in them.

Yet the one that caught my attention the most was the tirth one, this one was in colour, and she looked much older. But the reason why it was so interesting was because of the girl that was with her.

She had blue eyes, blond hair and yes, you guessed it, dimples. It was Kara.

I grab the picture and walk to Steve and Peggy.

"Excuse me, could you tell me who that is?" I hand the picture to her.

"That's Kara. She's not here anymore. I loved her very much, but they thought she was..." She stopped talking for a moment, looking at me with a deep stare.

"22?" So she does remember me. I slowly nodded.

"Behind the photo frame." She told me as she handed the photo back to me.

I looked at the back of the photo frame, opened the little 'flaps' that where keeping it close.

"Rory what's going on?" Steve asked me confused.

I opened the photo frame and notice a USB drive inside it.

"This is it, this is the proof." My inner voice told me.

"I'm sorry to interupt, but visiting hours are over."