Chapter 11

Taylor

We were walking in a very awkward silence, but I didn't really mind. I felt bad for what I said to her, I wasn't really being fair.

Blair did not want to be here more than I did.

I don't know why I had gotten mad. I guess it was the fact that we were running from someone that wanted to kill us - okay, maybe her more than me - and all she could think of was her cats.

But still, I shouldn't have said rude things to her. She did what she did because she was scared, and frankly if it was me at her place, I'd probably do the same.

We arrived at the inn, much to our relief. The awkwardness was making me really uncomfortable now.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The blonde receptionist at the front desk asked us, smiling.

I glanced at the time. It was six thirty in the morning.

"Hi, we would like a room for two." Blair said, smiling back.

She had a really pretty smile. She had nice teeth, and when the corners of her mouth curled up, crinkles appeared in the corners of her eyes and her right cheek had a smile, cute dimple on it.

Stop thinking about that, you idiot. I thought to myself. Now is not the moment.

"-Room 355, here's the key. Enjoy your stay."

Blair nodded and took off. I followed behind after flashing the receptionist a toothy grin.

The room was on the first floor, so we didn't have to use an elevator or the stairs, much to my relief ; it would have been beyond awkward.

She threw the key at me and I locked the door behind me.

The room only had one king-sized bed.

"I can, uh, take the couch if you want." I mumbled, looking at my feet.

She turned to look at me.

"Nah. It's okay. You can have the bed."

"And where do you intend to sleep?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "Because you're not sleeping anywhere but on a bed."

She rolled her eyes.

"The couch is a bed too," she said.

"No way. It's either I sleep on the couch or I don't sleep at all. You get the bed."

She sighed.

"As if we're arguing about who gets to sleep on a stupid bed," she mumbled. "Okay, you know what? You'll just sleep beside me on the bed."

I was taken aback. She really wanted me to sleep with her? - not sleep with her, but sleep with her.

"Are you- ehm are you sure?"

"Yes. Now hop on the bed, I'm tired and I want to go to sleep now."

****

I woke up to the sound of water running. I guessed Blair was taking a shower.

I look at the time on the alarm clock on the nightstand. It was 10:30, so Leighton was probably wondering why Blair wasn't at school.

I push all the thoughts of Leighton back in my mind, and ignore then. I was scared of her, but we were safe for now and I didn't want to think about her.

The water stopped and the door swung open and Blair emerged from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her. Her long hair was wet and it looked darker than usual, which made a nice contrast with her light brown eyes.

"What are you staring at?" She said, glaring at me.

I blushed. I hadn't realized I was staring.

"Sorry. It's just- your eyes mesmerize me."

She frowned slightly then shrugged. "Thank you, I guess."

I watched her grab clothes as she was telling me about her plans to go and eat breakfast downstairs.

I grabbed her wrist, pulling her back before she could get in the bathroom.

"I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry for yesterday. I was rude for no reason, and I know it's hard for you too. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, okay." She said, taking her leave.

"Wait, that's it? No 'it's okay, I forgive you'?"

She rolled her eyes.

"I forgive you, Taylor." She said, chuckling lightly. She closed the bathroom door behind her.

**************************************************************************************************************
A/N:
So next chapter is a very angry Leighton's POV ;)
Hehehehe
No?
Ok :(
Lol im so random, sorry guize.
Vote & comment! :D
ex oh ex
***************************************************************************************************************