4 ~ first impressions

Sunday June 8th, 6:12pm,
mazies coffee

Moon threw on her jacket and looked in the mirror at her outfit.

She stepped into the elevator and went down

Moon walked into the cafe, hugging mazie as she walked past.

"Hey my baby star! I heard you have a date and don't you look gorgeous!"

Mazie nodded to a table at the far corner of the cafe to a table where Bucky sat.

She walked past the counter where Eric sat, staring at his phone.

"Boo!"

Moon said, making him drop his phone into the pot of coffee. The duo looked at each other silently for a few moments.

"I'm having your pay for the next two weeks."

"Even tips?"

".. no, I'm not that mean."

"Love you!"

Moon said as she walked towards the table with her date, turning around to dramatically blow a kiss to Eric, who happily returned it.

"You look fierce babe!"

He shouted across the room and she smiled, pretending to swoon at him.

The blonde took a seat opposite Bucky and he looked at her before speaking.

"You look amazing, moon."

She blushed and looked at him.

"Thanks, buck, you look great too."

They told each other about themselves for a few minutes before a a red haired woman came up to the table followed by a shorter woman with dark hair who looked closer to Moon's age.

"Bucky! What a surprise seeing you here, me and Wanda were just picking some food up for Tony. Are you on a date?"

The taller one spoke and studied the eighteen year old who shifted uncomfortably in her seat under the woman's gaze.

The other took note of this and outstretched a hand.

"I'm Wanda, this is Natasha. We're friends of Bucky's, it's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Moon"

She responded while shaking her hand.

Wanda and Natasha shared a look and smiled at Moon.

"I'll see you guys at the tower then?"

Bucky said, more of a demand than a question.

"Fine, we're leaving."

Natasha walked out of the cafe while Wanda said goodbye to Moon.

"It was lovely to meet you, Moon. I hope to see you again some time."

"You too."

Wanda rushed out after her friend and waved from outside the window.

Bucky turned to Moon and they both laughed.

"I am so sorry."

"It's fine honestly, my friends are just like that."

Moon assured and waved to Eric, showing that they were ready to order.

"Chocolate milkshake and.. Bucky?"

"Sorry we don't have anything on the menu called 'bucket' but we do have something called 'tonight moon is getting dic-"

"Okay! Eric! I already said you can have my pay, don't be a dick!.. please?"

Moon cut him off before he could finish his sentence and Bucky went bright red.

"Fine.. what can I get you, Moon's future boyfriend slash husband?"

The English teen rolled her eyes and turned turned to her date.

"I'm sorry about him,"

Bucky chuckled at the two friends while Eric walked away to get them drinks.

"It's fine, he's not as bad as some of the people I live with."

"How many people do you live with?"

The super soldier hesitated before answering.

"12.. and a robot"

"Must have a big house then."

"I live at Stark tower.. with my soulmates.."

"How many soulmates?"

"12.."

He said quietly, hoping that she wouldn't hear.

"If you have twelve soulmates why are you on a date with me?"

Moon asked, already knowing the answer.

"I think you know.."

The blonde grabbed her bag and walked out, quickly muttering a 'sorry' and got into the elevator, and into her apartment. She went onto her bathroom, opening a box of dark brown hair dye.

She decided that the best thing she could do to feel better was dye her hair, as she always did when she felt sad.

The next half hour was spent dying her hair to its natural colour and watching spongebob on her laptop.

A timer on her phone went off and Moon got into the shower, washing the dye out of her hair.

She stepped out and looked at her appearance. Moon had been blonde for a year now and couldn't be happier to be looking like herself again.

m000000n

last post with the blonde hair!!

last post with the blonde hair!! .. how we feel about natural brown??

9867 likes
14 comments

Aim.e.e YESYEYSEYYSYEYSYSUEYES

user72 NATURAL WOULD LOOK BADASS
AS SHIT

user89 GO FULL PINK

^m000000n Do I look like pinky pie from my
little pony to you?

^^m000000n actually don't answer that