24 ~ transformers

and once again, the 18-year-old British girl woke up in an unknown place.

Only this time she was lying on her back with a trash can under her in Eric's apartment.

After sleeping in a position that made her back the shape of a semicircle, she got up and groaned.

"Eric, what the fuck."

Standing up too quickly gave her temporary shrimp colours and she quickly got back on the floor after kicking the trash can across the room.

"Get up child. Up!"

"No."

Eric grabbed her arm and dragged her into the kitchen, ignoring the angry swearing coming from his friend.

"Bloody wanker."

Moon got up and looked in the kitchen cupboards, disappointed to see that there was no coco pops.

"Where the fuck are the coco pops?"

"Bitch I eat good food, not all that disgusting processed bs."

"It's not disgusting.. it's really fucking good."

"It's not good for you. And it's not vegan."

"You know cocaine isn't vegan right?"

"What?"

"Yeah, it's got lactose in it."

She walked put of the apartment and across the hall into hers, leaving Eric to question his life choices.

Taking a seat on the couch with a bowl of her favourite cereal, Moon switched on the news to see all of her soulmates at a press conference.

"So mister Stark there have been rumours about the avengers finding their last soulmate, what do you have to say about that?"

"Well, I have to say that those rumours are true. We have found our last soulmate and she.. she's great."

"What's her name?"

"How old is she?"

"Does she have a favourite avenger?"

"Do you ever worry that it won't work out?"

"Is she also enhanced or a super person?"

"What happens if she gets caught up in superhero business and kicks the bucket?"

It was that last question that made Bucky bring his metal hand into a fist, getting ready to start a fight.

No one could talk about his doll like that.

He didn't want to think about if that could happen.

Especially if it was his fault.

Wanda put a hand on his shoulder and telepathically told him to calm down.

Unfortunately for that reporter, there was no responsible adult supervising Peter and Yelena..

..so three hours later, after much paperwork on Tony's behalf, Pete and Yelena have been confined to the compound for two months.

And unfortunately for Moon, on that same night, she was caught stealing a bottle of vodka and landed herself in a holding cell for the night until Natasha came to bail her out.

Natasha had agreed that Moon be confined to the compound as well as the other two.

Which was not yet the biggest mistake Natasha had made that day so far.

She also decided that her sister, Moon and Peter should share the 69th floor.

It was supposed to be the 67th but Yelena started a knife fight with Natasha over it which ended with sams wings being fried and half of Tony's suits being made into transformers.

The suit thing happened when Tony left the lab to break up the fight and Moon and Peter snuck down to mess up some stuff and get back at him for throwing the speaker out of the window.

The two teens had been spending more and more time together and could not wait to be living together in the compound. 

———

Sorry for the short chapter and slow update !!
my mum kicked me out and I've been really busy with school stuff but I'm back now so hi:)

Also would you guys like shorter chapters with faster updates or longer chapters with slower updates??
pls answer in the comments!!

Luv ya:))
-<3