27 ~ lasagna

"Hey bitchface"

"Alright, dickhead?"

"yeah I'm good, you?"

"Kinda dead, but that's fine."

Some of the other people in the room looked slightly concerned at the girls choice of words, but others had already got used to Moons antics.

She was on the phone in the kitchen while making pancakes, no one knew who she was talking to, they just assumed that it was Eric or Aimee.

"What the fuck Eric? You absolute cheesestick... fine, I'm on my way."

Moon turned to the group and grabbed yelenas jacket while walking towards the door before saying
"See ya later masturbaters."

She hung up and walked out the tower, not even bothering to change out of her pyjamas, and got into one of Tony's cars, speeding down the streets of NY.

The avengers showed many different reactions.

Peter spat out his chocolate milk, Bruce looked horrified, Steve looked slightly concerned but was soon reassured by Bucky patting him in the back while holding in laughter.

Natasha and Loki were sitting in a corner smirking about some mischievous plan which somehow involved moon but no one could figure out how.

(yall know whats happening in the next chapter;))

Tony and Yelena were in yet another staring contest and didn't even realise what was happening. Wanda didn't look even slightly phased and vision.. well he's just doing vision things.

The rest of the group werent in the room as strange was already at the sanctum and pietro..

Moon had the bright idea to introduce him to monster energy drinks. She made him try every flavour they could get their hands on, which was very flavour ever made thanks to Tony being.. well, Tony.

He's been running laps around the whole of America.

Yes, he ran laps around the entire county. All those meters, miles or whatever Americans measure distance in bcs ur girls British and until I googled it 3 seconds ago I thought litres was a measurement of distance.

Thor was sitting a few feet away from Natasha and Loki and, though nit understanding what she meant, look a little bit scared by the other's reactions, while Clint sipped his morning coffee as the noise of living in stark tower just drowned out.

So to sum it up, Ignoring the team was a conscious decision made by Clint. Thor, Steve, Bruce and Peter were scared. Tony, Loki, Natasha and Yelena weren't even listening and Pietro is passed out in Mexico somewhere with a sombrero.

But back to Moon,

The 18 year old stepped out of the yellow taxi and ran into the apartment building where she wasn't living but still paying the rent.

"Eric!!"

"Hey babes! So I need a lot of help."

"Yes Eric, I can see that based on your outfit alone."

Her friend looked shocked and she knew that he was about to go off on her so she went to kitchen and poured herself a bowl of .. you guessed it, coco pops.

"You have a sugar daddy and you still come to my house to eat my food? That is homophobic!"

"Bitch I'm gay too!"

"Oh yeah.."

The two sat next to each other on the sofa and put on nightmare on elm street.

They had got to the part where that one guy gets hanged when Eric remembered why he called Moon in the first place.