13 ~ princess

Before Moon knew it, she was pushed up against the wall with Yelena ripping off her dress.

She kicked off her shoes and socks while the blonde undressed in front of her.

She was thrown into the bed and before she could react, the Russian already had a hand between her legs, making her let out a quiet moan.

"You like that princess?"

Unfortunately, their fun didn't last for as long as they wanted once JARVIS interrupted them.

Yelena placed a kiss on her soulmates lips and threw her dress at her, walking away.

She got dressed and pulled on her shoes and made her way downstairs, seeing all of the avengers crowded around the table.

She zoned out as soon as she heard the words 'urgent mission' and decided to let the rest do the talking.

When the group put on their superhero suits and got ready to leave, she decided that she should get going too.

As soon as Moon got back to her apartment, she jumped into the shower in attempt to finish what Yelena started.

When she was unsuccessful, she groaned and got out, throwing on a black mini skirt and pink lace top She pulled on her boots from earlier and walked out of the building , towards a shop to get some school stuff.

She grabbed a couple of pens and a notebook, deciding that she could just borrow anything else from the other people there

Summer school started a week ago but she couldn't be bothered to go then so she'd only have to do one week.

Moon walked out of the shop and back to her apartment building, grabbing a box of coco pops and jumping onto the couch to watch the Simpsons.

Moony
Pietro
Pietro
Pietro
Pietro
Pie
Pony
Pussy
Pedro
Pedo
Speed
Hehe drugs
Excooze mey child
Answer

Sociopath
What?

Moony
hi

Sociopath
are you ok?

Moony
no:)

Sociopath
Good to know?
Wait why is my name sociopath?

Moony
Whats your suoerpowerthingy again?

Sociopath
I can run really fast?

Moony
u like running?

Sociopath
Yeah it's fun

Moony
I rest my bag

Sociopath
I think it's case , love

Moony
it's the same thing??

Sociopath
Why does liking running make me a sociopath?

Moony
...
do you hear yourself?

Sociopath
princess, sometimes I really don't understand you

Moony
anyone who likes any sort of exercise is a sociopath in my eyes

Sociopath
I know a sort of exercise that you like

Moony
that doesn't count
It's not in the olympics or shit like that
..
ITS NOT IN THE OLYMPICS RIGHT??
THAT WOULD JUST BE TRAUMATISING

Sociopath
It isn't in the olympics.
Go to sleep it's two in the morning

Moony
Kay

Sociopath
You're not gonna sleep are you?

Moony
No❤️

Sociopath
omw

Moon opened her front door and before she knew it, she was laying on her back in her bedroom with a certain speedster on top of her.

"You missed me dràga?"

"Fuck me-"
She said with an eye roll, but was cut off by one of Pietro's snarky remarks.

"If you say so."

He kissed her and in a flash her dress had been discarded onto the floor and he was kissing her chest.

A small moan escaped her plump lips and she could feel him smirk against her skin.
He ripped her bra off and started to tease her clit.

She bit down on her lip and pulled off his shirt, flipping them over so that she was straddling him. She unzipped his jeans and he pulled them off, while she removed her panties.

Moon pulled down his boxers and aligned herself with his member before slipping herself onto his cock. He groaned and gripped her hips, giving her time to adjust to his size before she started to bounce up and down.

When Pietro felt her walls tighten around him he quickly pulled out, denying her of her orgasm and waited a moment before reentering and pounding into her at an unnatural speed.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as she came and threw her head back in pleasure.

A beep came from Pietro phone, indicating that he was needed at the tower.

Using his speed again to let her finish, he watched as Moon came onto his dick and then pulled out, placing a small kiss onto her lips and pulling his clothes back on.

"'Etro.."

"Sorry Princess, there's a mission, I need to go. But we should do this again sometime, I'd love to see your face when your eyes roll back and you wrap your legs around me-"

"Goodbye!"

She threw a pillow at him and collapsed back onto her bed, falling asleep instantly.