34 ~ halloveen

a/n sorry for spelling mistakes and the long wait I haven't watched a marvel movie since dr strange 2 so if anyone spoils anything I'm blocking u and fucking ur dad. Love ya xx
Also sorry this is only 800 words I've been meaning to update but haven't had many ideas so this is something I wrote back in October 😭

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" Yelena shouted as she ran into the room where Peter and Moon were playing Mario kart.

"Shut up!" Moon shouted, before falling off the side. "For fucks sake, I told you not to pick rainbow road!" She threw the controller on the beanbag she had previously been sitting on and stormed out, Yelena following closely behind.

"Don't be sad, it's Halloween!" She said, before leaving to announce it to the rest of the team.

Moon grabbed a can of cherry coke out of the fridge (omg so Lana del Rey coquette) and threw herself down on to the couch.

She was soon joined by Pietro, speeding over to sit next to her. He threw his arm over her shoulder, "it's Halloween today."

"Im aware." She said, switching on the tv.

'Surprise Sidney.' Was heard from the tv, followed by screams and more dialogue.

"You watch these movies?" He asked.

"I love these movies. Especially this one. Stu and billy were clearly the best ghostfaces."

"Uh huh." He said, before speeding off again and leaving Moon to enjoy the movie by herself.

LATER THAT EVENING

"I love Halloween! Halloween is my favourite human celebration!" Thor announced. "I love this outfit! Who did you say I am dressed as tonight?"

"You're Barbie!" Moon exclaimed, putting yet another pink extension in Thor's hair.

Before she could explain any further, Natasha came in, started at the two for a moment, took in Thor's Barbie costume and Moon's Shrek costume and then immediately walked out, muttering something in Russian as she passed Tony coming in to the room.

"Have you seen my- WHAT DID YOU DO TO THOR?! WHY ARE YOU GREEN?!"

"I'm Shrek and Thor's Barbie!"

"No, You're Not dressing as Shrek, Go change."

"Into what?"

"Something sluttier." He said, walking out.

And out walked Moon, wearing her extremely last minute magic Mike costume.

A dark blue push up bra with a white cropped tank over it with a tie, her Calvin klein underwear showing over the very baggy low rise jeans, and to top it off she wore a chain necklace and a backwards cap, along with her signature silver hoop earrings, a couple rings, and her dark blue converse.

Tony immediately made his way towards her the second she came in, begging for a lap dance.

"Later on Baby, i promise." She winked, and went on to find thor and Steve dressed as barbie and Ken, Natasha as poison Ivy, Bucky as captain America, and Loki as himself.

Yelena and peter had agreed to also go as magic Mike, so Moon was hurrying to find them as soon as possible.

She ran into Sam - Kanye from the 2009 vmas with Wanda as Taylor swift - and Pietro with Clint as men in black.

Stephen had decided to dress up as Anakin Skywalker - knowing that he's Moon's fictional crush, with Bruce as Obi Wan.

Moon had finally made it to the bar only to find out that Tony had already warned the bartenders not to serve her any alcohol.. so she had to take matters into her own hands.

She snuck off and went to the lab, knowing that there was no way Tony wouldn't have a couple bottles stashed in there somewhere.

And sure enough - she found them. She grabbed a bottle of Bacardi and took it up to her floor, pouring some into a glass before adding some coke and quickly drinking it.

She made herself a second drink in a much bigger glass and then returned to the party, a little tipsy but not too noticeable.

However, being her soulmates and all.. they quickly caught on. Nat and Bucky noticed immediately but decided to let her have her fun and even offered to get her more drinks from the bar as the night went on.

So Moon spent the night drinking, dancing, and talking, and by the end of the night she was passed out on the couch with Pietro, waking up the next morning with a killer headache.

She stumbled around the kitchen - still a bit drunk from last night - desperately searching for Advil.

"Do you need some help there moony?" Natasha asked, somehow not even slightly hungover considering she had drank just as much as Moon had the night before.

"Advil. Paracetamol. Ibuprofen. Anything. I'm dying." She whined, looking up at Nat while gripping her waist like her life depended on it (or rather her balance).

"Come on, I've got some in my room baby."

Moon took a couple ibuprofen and downed multiple bottles of water before finally going back to her own room to recover from the previous night.