17 ~ kitchen counter

!!SMUT WARNING!!
i can't believe i wrote this shit omfg

ten in the morning on a Friday and Moon stepped into the shower, she washed and blowdried her hair, then got changed.

She wandered into the kitchen and saw a note on the table

gone to see the place we want!! be back next week<3 start packing and remember to eat !! Love you :)
-Aimee

'Oh great'

She thought, absolutely loving the idea of being home alone for a week.

Smell the sarcasm?

Moon pulled out her phone and scrolled through her contacts, stopping when she saw the avengers chat.

My Moon<3
Wanda
Wanda
Wanda
Wanda
Wanda
read at 10:42am

My Moon<3
Mommy?

Handahandshands
Yes princessa?

My Moon<3
Can
I
Come
Over
For
A
Week
I
Am
V
Lonely

Handahandshands
Why did you send so many messages?

My Moon<3
Why did you not

Handahandshands
I don't know how to respond to that??

My Moon<3
Yes or no

Handahandshands
It's not a yes or no question.

My Moon<3
Ok well yes or no
Can I stay at the tower for a week?
Yes
Or
No

Handahandshands
Of course. Come over anytime

Chat between Moon and Steve

Moon Veno
Steve
Stebe
Stev
Stove
Stone
Steeb
Stab
Sob
Sten
Stevensonton
Steb
Stobe
Ston
Sven
Stan
Satan

Captain not crunch
Yes?

Moon Veno
Look at this

view one attachment

https://youtu.be/iik25wqIuFo

Captain not crunch
I don't get it?

Moon Veno
old

Captain not crunch
??

'Captain not crunch' was changed to 'uncultured swine'

Uncultured swine
Moon?

Moon Veno
I'm gonna go commit arson bye

Uncultured swine
Teenagers scare the living shit out of me

—Stark tower—

"Hello bitches!"

"Go home!"

"Oh Clinton, how you wound me with your harsh words."

"I am the only one here everyone else is on missions."

"I was just texting cap."

"He left with Sam a minute ago."

Moon walked up behind the kitchen stool he was sitting on and wrapped her arms around his waist, placing small kisses on his jawline.

"What are you doing moo'?"

"I'm bored. Let's do something!"

"Like?"

"..we can play mommy and daddy,"

(Y/n pov : i understood that reference)

She whispered into his ear, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"Or are you too much of an old man for fun?"

"Keep calling me old and I'll have to punish you."

"Oh really?"

He stood up from his chair to face her and placed his hands onto her hips, placing a light slap onto her arse.

She jumped at the sudden contact but felt herself wanting more.

"That all? You really are an old man aren't you?"

"I'll show you old."
He grabbed her hips and bent her over the kitchen counter.

The cold marble came into contact with her nipples, as she was only wearing a thin mesh shirt without a bra, and sent shivers down her spine.

She felt a large hand pull her jeans off and let them pool around her ankles. Her knees were on the stool that Stephen was previously sitting on, leaving her arse sticking up slightly.

Ripping her thong out of the way, he shoved into her cunt and began pounding into her.

The two heard footsteps approaching but Clint showed no signs of stopping, in fact he bought his hand down to tease her clit, making her eyes room back in her head and let out loud pornographic moans.

The footsteps eventually stopped and Moon looked up to see a pair of green eyes staring at her with a smirk.

The brunette couldn't form words as Clint continued to pound into her relentlessly.

"Hey Nat, I was just teaching Veno here a little lesson. How's the mission go?"

"Eh, it was alright. Shooting and then nearly getting shot and then leaving."

The two continued to make conversation and ignore the fact that Moon was having her brains fucked out on the kitchen counter.

"Aw, doesn't she look pretty getting fucked like the little slut she is?"

Natasha pulled off Moon's shirt and placed kisses on her boobs, sucking on a nipple while twisting the other between her fingers.

"I second that."

Clint grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back so that it was leaning on his shoulder.

"Hey Clint when will you be done with her? Just wondering because I'm a little hungry and here's nothing else I'd rather eat than her pretty pussy."

"Just give me a minute, let her cum."

While all this happened, there was nothing Moon could do but moan and enjoy the euphoric feeling that shot through her body.

Once she came, Clint pulled out and pulled his jeans back on, taking his seat on the stool by the kitchen counter and picking up his newspaper like that never happened.

Moon leaned on the marble counter, trying to catch her breath, when she finally did, she went to pick up her clothes but was stopped by a had on her wrist.

"Come on princess. Mama's hungry."