10 ~ drunk

Friday June 14th 1:33pm

One of the four friends woke up in Moon and Aimee's apartment, Aimee had left for work and Moon was sitting on the kitchen counter, with her legs crossed, eating coco pops while Rhy was lying, passed out, on the couch.

Eric had was lying in the middle of the floor, in a space between the sofa and window that went all the way from the floor to the ceiling.

He stood up and walked over to Moon hugging her from behind while she handed him a packet of Advil, which he gladly took.

He swallowed the drugs with water and made his way to the door, Moon grumbling a 'bye' before he left.

She put her now empty bowl of cereal in the sink and walked over to Rhy, kicking him on the side.

"Get out dickface."

He groaned and stood up, patting her on the shoulder before making his way past her and grabbing himself a bowl of cereal from Aimee Moon's kitchen.

He poured the milk in and walked out the door and up to his apartment, taking the food with him.

Moon rolled her eyes and looked at the time, noticing that she had to go to the tower in one and a half hours.

She took a shower and noticed the brown dye starting to come out of her bleach blonde hair, her roots were still dark and she made a mental note to dye it.

Once she was out, Moon walked up to her closet and picked out an outfit. She decided on a black silk slip dress and a red leather jacket with matching red heels and some jewellery.

By this time it was 2pm and she sat down on the couch, watching Rick and Morty

At three there was a knock at her door and she stepped out, seeing Pietro standing outside.

"Nice outfit dràga."

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself."

"But, I think you'd look better without the dress."

"Pietro! You did not just imply what I think you did!"

The two made their way down and sped off down the street, in the blink of an eye they were outside of the avengers tower.

She looked up, trying to see the top, but was broken out of her trance by a hand on the small of her back, gently pushing her forward.

She wandered inside and looked around on admiration at everything around her.

They got into an elevator and went up, into a room with a couple other avengers, including a tall blonde woman who was staring straight at her.

"I am Yelena Belova, but you can call me mommy."

She walked up to Moon and stood in front of her, their chests touching.

"Uh.. I.. um-"

She stuttered, unresponsive to the woman who had introduced herself and held her breath, not wanting to say something embarrassing.