29 ~ future in-laws

"You ready to go?"

"Not in the slightest."

"That's the spirit!" Yelena shouted as she walked out of the room, waiting for Natasha and Moon in the car.

"It's just a dinner. Nothing to worry about." Natasha reassured her soulmate, grabbing her hand and leading her down the stairs.

"I just don't wanna fuck up and make them hate me."

"Moon, darling," she started, her Russian accent coming out slightly. "They have me as their daughter, you know what happened with me and Yelena in the red room, they forgave me for that. There's nothing you could do to make them hate you."

"If you're sure,"

"I am." She shut the front door behind them and they got in the car, Yelena and her dog already in the back.

"It's dinner with our parents, believe me, if anyone's going to hate anyone, it will be me.. or fanny." Yelena said, whilst giving the dog a pat on the head.

"And you must be Moon," Melina sat down at the table, Alexi sitting next to her. "The girls have told us a lot about you."

"Really?" She looked over to Yelena, on her left and then Natasha, who was on her right. "All good things?"

"What would the bad things be?" Alexi asked with a death stare but was quickly back to normal hem Melina elbowed him in the stomach.

"This is a lovely restaurant, who chose it?" Melina smiled at Moon, who looked a bit uncomfortable in her chair.

"Moony did." Yelena stated, giving her father a death stare and a kick under the table, for no apparent reason.

"You have good taste." She said whilst looking down at the menu. "And you are the soulmate of both of my daughters, correct?"

"Yeah, one of them."

"Our favourite one." Natasha smiled and kissed Moon on the cheek.

"I do apologise for my husbands behaviour, I did tell him to behave."

"Yeah, we are sorry that our father is a total asshat." Yelena muttered and put her hand on Moon's thigh.

The waitress soon came up and they gave their orders, making conversation while they waited.

Tony had in fact picked out the restaurant and given Moon one of his credit cards telling her to "pay for everyone's food with this, it'll make a good impression."

"So, Moon, I noticed you have an accent, what part of England are you from?"

"Doncaster." She answered with a smile, that smile slightly faltering when yelena's hand moved further up her thigh.

"I was there for a mission once."

"Oh?"

"It was a staged car accident.. oh what was her name, princess Dianne?"

"Princess Diana?"

"Yes!" She smiled at Moon - who's jaw was practically on the floor - and started talking in Russian to Yelena, who's hand was now way too far up for a dinner with parents.

She moved her middle finger around in circles on her clit, making Moon widen her eyes.

Yelena looked over and smiled at her - though it was more a smirk in disguise.

Melina kept talking to Moon, whilst she tried her best to act casual, stifling moans with coughs and taking frequent sips of her champagne to conceal her expression.

Natasha soon caught on and simply smirked at Moon's state, putting her hand on her soulmates shoulder.

"Everything okay darling?"

"Yeah, fine." She coughed out, earning a strange look from Melina.

"Are you sure? you look a bit red and sweaty." Melina leaned over the table slightly, panicking Moon, who wasn't sure if she could see what was happening.

"Yeah, I just.. had a fever a couple days ago.. still.. recovering." She choked out, reaching her climax.

Yelena pulled her finger away from Moon's clit and rubbed her hand up and down the brunettes thigh.

Melina looked concerned for the girl and asked the waiter for a glass of water, passing it to Moon, who practically chugged it.

A/N I was gonna write more but I cba so enjoy this for now