16 ~ vodka

Thursday 20th June, Stark tower

Moon came down the stairs the next morning, after waking up at Stark tower, to see a few of her soulmates all crowded around a table.

"Hey,"

One man with a red cape was the first to speak up.

"Hello Moon, my name is doctor Stephen Strange. As you may know, I'm one of your soulmates."

"Yeah, hi."

Steve was the next to speak.

"We were wondering when you'd want to move in, now we know it's a bit soon but we already love you and want you to live with us."

She sat there, slightly uncomfortable, but then thought of an.. okay response.

Alright, a terrible response that can only result in catastrophe. But hey, Moony does not do well under pressure.

Unsurprisingly, Wanda and Loki were the only ones who picked up on the discomfort but decided to stay quiet.

"Sometime next week?"

The whole room felt a lot less tense now that Moon had confirmed that she likes them and they all agreed to talk about it another time when the teen announced that she would be going home.

She had her clothes from the day before on and muttered a quiet 'see ya' before leaving as soon as possible.

When she got into her apartment, Moon had a shower and got changed into a black mini skirt, white shirt and a blue oversized cardigan, with some black Mary-Jane style shoes.

Moon went down to mazies, only to see lots of paparazzi outside and Eric shouting at them to "take their fucking cameras and leave his daughter alone" , which she laughed at considering she was actually older than him.

(A/N I can actually hear Eric from sex ed saying this lmao)

She made a cup of tea and went back up to her apartment, emptying the fridge of all of the out of date food and left over takeouts that no one was ever going to eat.

Realising that this meant they had absolutely nothing in the fridge or cupboards, the teen went to the nearest store and bought some groceries.

..and stole a bottle of vodka.

When Moon got back to her place she practically collapsed onto the floor, not realising how much her legs hurt from yesterday until now.

The rest of the day was spent like any other, watching Angelina Jolie movies, eating, scrolling through social media and then staying out all night after realising that it was Rhys last night in NY.

m000000n

forgive me father for I have sinned in the coolest most glamorous ways possible:))

          8662 likes
       view 12 comments