18 ~ lunch

"Come on princess. Mama's hungry."

"What?"

Natasha sat Moon on the counter and took a seat at the stool in front of her. The redhead pulled her soulmates legs apart and pulled her hips closer.

"Nat, what are you doing?"

"What did I say to call me?"

"..mommy, what are you doing?"

"I'm eating. Now sit still, but I do think it would be amusing to watch you squirm."

Before she could respond, Natasha had attached her lips to her pussy and began to place small licks to her most sensitive parts.

Natasha's tongue ran circles around Moon's clit, driving her, yet again, into a state of euphoria.

Her plump lips slightly parted and her blue eyes rolled back, small moans escaping her lips.

After what felt like hours of pleasure, Natasha pulled away and wiped the cum off of her red lips.

The assassin picked up the younger s girls clothes off the floor and took them with her upstairs, while Moon was recollecting herself.

When she realised that she didn't have any clothes, she didn't think it was that big of a deal - Clint and Natasha were the only ones here.

..and then Wanda walked in.

...with the team following.

Luckily the witch was the only one who saw her before she climbed into one of the cupboards below the counter.

After what felt like eternity, the cupboard door opened and Moon saw Wanda holding a T-shirt and sweatpants.

She quickly pulled them on before following Wanda to the room she'd be staying in; it was across from Stephen's and next to Loki's on the floor below Sam, Bucky and Steve, and above Tony and Bruce.

"So, why were you naked in the first place?"

"Clint.. then Natasha.

"Ah, well here is the room. Decorate how you want and tell Jarvis if you need anything. He'll send one of us."

"Thanks,"

THE NEXT DAY

"CALL UP ED SHEERAN HE IN LOVE WITH MY BODY!"
"GET INTO IT YUH!"
"THATS IT GET INTO IT YUH"
"FUCKING GET INTO IT YUH!"
"NOW FUCKING GET INTO IT YUH!"

"Are you DONE?!"

Tony stormed into the room where Moon, Peter and Yelena were jumping on the couch while Wanda and Natasha sat with an unimpressed Steve, laughing at the group who was singing their hearts out.

"Nope! WANDA NEXT SONG!"

Peter and Moon shouted and then the next song in the playlist came on.

"WROTE A TEN PAGE TEXT"
"SHOULDA WROTE A BOOK"
"COULDA MADE A BAG"
"BUT HE BROKE"
"AND HE CHILL"
"AND HE STILL THINK"
"IMA GET BACK TO HIM"
"DOIN TOO MUCH RELAX A BIT"
"ACTING LIKE THAT CUS YA DADS A BITCH"
"SHOULDA KNOWN YOU HAD THE BADDEST BITC-"

The four were cut off by Tony throwing the speaker out of the window and all stared at him with angry looks while he turned around and walked back into the lab.

Moon decided to get back at Tony later and went and got changed.

Her blue skirt was short and did nothing to cover her bare thighs. Her low cut shirt exposed most of her chest and she smiled to herself in the mirror.

Moon walked down to the common room floor and found Yelena and Tony having a very intense stare off.

She sat down between them and leaned forward , giving the two a perfect view of her almost bare chest.

Tony did a double take when he saw what she was wearing and stood up, dragging her out by the arm. The teen was pushed up against the wall and she kissed the billionaire while hovering her hand over his jeans.

When she noticed his erection she smirked and walked away, completely ignoring the confused expression on his face.

"Moon?"

"Shouldn't have thrown my speaker out the window. Karma's a bitch!"

She said with her back turned as she walked out, somehow ending up at Stephens room again.

"Missing me already?"

The raven haired girl looked around helplessly before answering.

"I don't know how I got here.."

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

He stepped closer until their chests were touching and she took a sharp breath as she felt him looking her up and down.

"Do you want to do something?"

He lightly ran his hand over her inner thigh, just barley missing where she needed him most.

Within minutes, Moon was pushed up against a door, with her skirt torn off, while ripping off her shirt.

She dropped to her knees but was interrupted by a robotic voice echoing in the room.

"Doctor Strange, Mister Stark requests your presence on the 58th floor."

In the blink of an eye, he was gone, leaving an orange portal in the middle of the room.

Moon pulled her clothes back on and stood up, stepping through quickly and looking in the mirror before she went in.

"Having fun, were we?"

Natasha asked, smirking at the two as the teen made her way over and leaned her head on her shoulder.

"We were.."

She mumbled with an eye roll. Natasha chuckled lowly and put her arm around the younger girls shoulders, pulling her closer.

Strange had gone to the lab to talk to Tony while Moon stayed with Natasha and watched a movie.

The two were soon interrupted by the sound of people arguing and then crashing and some very high pitched screaming.

"JARVIS?"

"It appears that mister Wilson and mister Barnes are having an argument and it is starting to get a tad violent."

He said, in his usual English accent while the girls headed upstairs.

The elevator doors dinged open and they stepped out to see Sam sitting on top of the fridge screaming while Bucky throws kitchen knives at him and Steve seems to be picking up some bloody uno cards.

"Guys?"

Natasha stepped forward and looked at the mess but was ignored by the two by the fridge.

"stupid bird!"

"Beefy bitch!"

"Chicken!"

"Old!"

"Guys!"

The two fell silent under the redheads gaze and Sam jumped off the fridge.

"Sorry Nat."

"Yeah, sorry Nat."

"Sam, this is Moon."

He made his way over and smiled at the girl.

"So you're the kid everyone's been talking about, huh? Sorry about what just happened.. someone doesn't know how to play the game."

"I know how to play."

Shouting took over the room again as another argument broke out and the two women went back to watching their movie, eventually falling asleep on the couch.