30 ~ the unlikely adventures of bonky and planet

"So it's a sandwich?"

"Technically."

"Then why do they call it a sub?"

"Buck, the bread isn't legally considered bread and the tuna is 0% fish. Eat the damn thing or I'll force feed it to you."

The super soldier chuckled and shook his head. "You really think you can overpower me?"

She raised an eyebrow and laughed. "You think I can't?"

"Doll, You're tiny."

"I'll fight you to prove it."

"I'm not going to fight you, we're in public."

She stood up and threw her bag over her shoulder and grabbed her coat.

"Then let's go home."

"You can't be serious."

"I am. Chop chop, let's go, we haven't got all day."

"Yes we do, it's 12 o'clock."

"12:30, and I need to ask Natasha for fighting tips."

She grabbed his jacket and ushered him out of  the door, grabbing their subways and practically dragging him out.

"Put your coat on, you'll catch a cold."

"I'm english, I'll be fine."

He ignored her and took her coat, putting it around her shoulders and wrapping his arm around her as they walked down the street back to the tower.

WARNING: SMUT sort of a little ddlg so if that makes you uncomfortable then skip this (it's not too much just him calling her princess and her sucking his thumb and that's it)

"Doll, You're not gonna fight me."

"Yes, I am." She stepped into the boxing ring where Bucky and Steve were training. "Move it Fossil."

"Yes ma'am." Steve smirked and kissed his soulmate before walking away.

"Like i said, you're tiny. I don't wanna hurt you."

"You won't. I've had three hours of training from Natasha - plus I've lived in New York for five years, I know self Defense."

"Darlin' I'm not gonna fight you."

"Tell you what, if you do this, and you win," she stepped closer and looked up at him through her lashes. "I will let you do whatever you want to me."

Bucky sucked in a breath imagining all the things he'd do to her. "And if you win?"

"We'll then you'll let me do whatever I want to you." She replied, crossing her arms over her chest.

To Bucky, both were great options. "Fine." He sighed and she instantly perked up.

"But you'd better get ready doll, because if I win.." he leaned down to whisper in her ear. "you won't be walking for weeks."

"I'll hold you to that."

He chuckled at her giddiness and took it as an opportunity to throw a punch - an anticipated punch that she blocked with ease - and started sparring with her.

She caught hold of his fist and twisted it backwards, kicking off the ground and latching her legs around his neck and bringing him to the ground.

Though all he had to do was lightly punch her thigh and she was off him in no time.

She squealed and released him from her grip, making a similar, but more strained sound when he crawled on top of her, pinning her arms above her head with one hand and using the other to move a stray hair out of her face.

he was on his knees, but leaning over her,her legs on either side of his torso and he smirked looking down at her.

"You know, seeing you on the floor like this.. with your legs open and your eyes all big and wide.. there's only one thought in my mind."

"Yes, Dean was annoying from the start and never deserved Rory, totally agree."

"That's not what I'm talking about, doll." He chuckled and used his free hand to rub up and down from her waist to her hip.

"Right, of course.. Jess was so-"

He cut her off by a pinch to her waist, where she let out another squeal and started squirming under him.

He took his hand off of her wrists and picked her up, carrying her out of the ring and sitting her on the side of it.

Her legs dangled off the side and she looked up to where he was standing. He put his hand on her jaw and rubbed his thumb over her bottom lip.

Of all the things he expected her to do, he did not expect her to start sucking it.

She looked up at him through her lashes and arched her back, opened her legs and moaning lightly.

He practically growled at the sight at quickly removed his hand and placed it around her throat.

With the force he had used to do that, he sort of expected her to back away or tell him it's too much.

But, when it comes to Moon Veno... expect the unexpected.

She simply smiled at him, though it was more of a smirk, and looked as if she were trying to hold in a giggle.

"You wipe that shit eating grin of your face."

"Or what?"

"Or I'll do it for you."

A beat passed and her smirk only grew.

He squeezed her neck lightly and dropped to his knees, ripping her shorts and panties off. He grabbed her thighs and threw them over his shoulders.

"Buck.."

"I won, right? So now I get to do whatever I want to you." he pressed kisses down her thighs and closer to her heat.

She was already practically dripping and he wasted no time in pumping a finger into her.

Yeah can't be asked to write more enjoy this for now