26 ~ a god, a spider and a pigeon

Moony was on  her back with Peters head between her thighs and her hand in his hair.

They were watching a movie but not far in, they got a little distracted.

They were in the living room of the floor they were confined to and were trying to be as quiet as possible to not wake up Loki or, who was sleeping on the other couches.

Moons head was thrown back on the armrest of the couch, small gasps and quiet moans were heard throughout the room.

Moon squirmed under Peters head and tried to close her legs, but he held them open even wider.

"Peter!"

Moon moaned his name a little too loudly and clamped a hand over her mouth, seeing Loki stir in his sleep.

She closed her eyes as Peter carried on and kept them shut until she felt a hand on her head, stroking her hair.

She looked up and met eyes with the god.

Peter noticed that he was awake long ago but didn't care, in fact, he sped up the pace of his fingers and swirled his tongue around her clit.

Her eyes rolled back and he looked up, making eye contact with Loki before grabbing her hips and flipping her so that she was on all fours.

He pulled off the T-shirt Moon was wearing, which must have been Steve or Bucky's because it was far too big for her, and pushed into her from behind while Loki grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it so that she was making eye contact with him.

She tried to look away but a hard slap on her face made her look back into his eyes.

With his free hand that wasn't holding her hair, he put two fingers on her mouth and she sucked on them while Peter fucked her from behind.

Loki pulled his fingers out of her mouth and grabbed her chin, lifting her head up and stroking her cheek with his thumb.

"Open."

She opened her mouth wide and looked at him, innocently batting her eyelashes as she pulled his pants down and put her hands of the armrest of the couch for support.

Loki grabbed her ponytail and thrusted forward while Moon hollowed out her cheeks and sucked on his cock.

Peter continued to pound into her from behind, his hand roughly gripping her hips while Loki face fucked her.

It was obvious she was close to coming, her eyes had rolled back and her legs were starting to shake.

Loki came and she swallowed it, morning when she felt Peter come inside her.

The three went on for hours until sunrise when they finally all went to sleep.

Loki carried Moon to her room and lay her down in bed, lying next to her with Peter on the other side of their soulmate.

<—/—/—/—>

"Morning baby."

Peter grumbled, pushing his head further into Moon's hair.

"Hey Pete."

The three had fallen asleep with Loki's arm snaked around Moon's waist and Peters arm slung around her collar bones and shoulders.

The three were a tangle of limbs and stayed like that the whole night.

"Heard you and Sam have a date planned for tonight."