21 ~ sleep? whats that?

When Moon woke up that morning she realised that she was in a room she hadn't been inside before and felt two muscular arms snaked around her waist.

"Morning baby."

The billionaire grumbled and placed a trail of kisses from when shoulder up to her jawline, slowly moving one of his hand lower.

'God his morning voice is hot.'

Moon felt her knees buckling at the thought of his fingers inside her and pushed herself backwards, rolling her hips over him.

"Isn't it a bit early sweetheart?"

"Tony please,"

She grabbed his hand and pushed it down below her stomach, wanting to feel him.

"I want you now."

"On your knees."

Moon got onto the floor and sat on her knees, unzipping his jeans and pulling out his member.

She opened her mouth as Tony grabbed a handful of her hair, pushing her head down.

She's at there bobbing her bead up and down, saliva was dripping down her chin as she moved her head down his cock.

An alarm went off in his phone and he stood up and pulled his jeans back on, he had an urgent meeting with the avengers and Fury in ten minutes and couldn't miss it.

"Tony.."

"Sorry princess, duty calls."

He sped out of the room and Moon got into the shower, washing her hair and putting it in a towel when she got out.

She changed into Tony's AC/DC hoodie and some jeans and quickly made her way out of the tower.

Although she did almost love her soulmates - key word almost - they were a little..

TWO DAYS AGO

"I'm going home! See ya in a bit!"

"What! No! You can't leave!"

"Princessa! Stay!"

"Where are you going darling?"

"You can't leave us baby!"

"Stay here!"

BACK TO PRESENT

Once she had ran 4 blocks away Moon stopped to catch her breath, she waved over a cab and gave her address.

"Aimee!"

"Moony!"

The two girls hugged so tight that they fell on the floor and just stayed there for a moment before standing up.

"Plan: get dressed up. Get piss drunk. Take Eric with us. Take a shit ton of pics. Pass out on the stairs. Wake up with a pounding headache."

"Yes<3"

———

m000000n