6 ~ dates&dates&dates

Tuesday June 11th 9:14am

Moon threw on her out fit and got into the elevator, pressing the button to go down, waiting in the box silently until she  got a text from her soulmate.

Wanda
hello Moon, it's Wanda. Are you free today for a date?

Moony
I finish my shift at half eleven. Pick me up at twelve?

Wanda
Of course darling. See you then.

Tuesday June 11th 9:46am mazies cafe

"Morning Pluto!"

Rhy shouted, entering the kitchen where Moon was decorating cakes.

"Hey rhino, wanna help?"

"No thank you, I'm busy serving your billionaire-soulmate-soon-to-be-sugar-daddy."

"What?!"

Moon shouted and dropped her wooden spoon. She ran out of the kitchen and scanned the tables, meeting eyes with the famous Tony Stark.

She ducked under the counter and quickly ran back into the kitchen, pretending that he was never there.

Rhy decided that it would be a good idea to sit at the table with the man and tell him all about the girl who was decorating cakes in the kitchen.

"And I thought I drank a lot"

"She sings a lot too, great singer. Doesn't have her own songs but I've recorded her singing some Lana del Rey if you want to hear it."

"I'm sure the team would love that. Airdrop them to me?"

"Of course mister Stark."

Moon walked out of the kitchen and saw what was happening, she walked past with a tray of drinks, "accidentally" spilling strawberry milk over Rhy's head.

"Whoops, lost my balance."

The waitress bent over to pick up the cup that was now on the floor, unintentionally flashing Tony a view of her mini skirt. He licked his lips in amusement as he watched his soulmate grab her friends wrist and drag him to the kitchen.

"All I did was send him some videos of you singing!"

Moon glared at him silently, knowing that wasn't the full truth.

".. and some pictures of you drunk.. and videos of you drunk."

"Are you kidding me?! He's gonna think I'm an alcoholic with a bad singing voice!"

"No! He'll think that you're an alcoholic with a good singing voice!"

"That's not better!"

The whole restaurant could hear the conversation, some finding it funny and others not liking the noise.

The billionaire stood up and knocked on the door to the kitchen, causing the two to fall silent.

Moon grabbed her bag and climbed out of the window, running around back and getting in the elevator.

She froze when she saw Wanda walking up to the cafe and ran out of the building. The brunette grabbed her soulmates hand and kissed her on the cheek.

"I thought I said twelve? I don't mind leaving earlier but why come now?"

"I had nothing to do, decided to keep you company while you worked."

"Well Rhy said that he'd cover my shift today so we could go now?"