25 ~ suprise

Coincidentally, the floor the trio were staying in was the same floor Loki had been kept on since he tried to stab Thor when he wasn't looking and was now on 'time out'.

So to recap the 'mature' and 'responsible' avengers had decided to put Moon, Yelena, Loki and Peter on the same floor completely unsupervised for a whole month.

A little bit of isolation was supposed to 'keep them grounded' and 'calm them down'.

DID. NOT. WORK.

The four of them ended up creating more trouble than thought to be possible for a couple of teenagers, an assassin and a god.

On the first day of being confined to their floor, Moon and Peter reprogrammed JARVIS to play coconut mall earrape whenever anyone asked him anything.

Did not end well on behalf of anyone on missions.

Or more specifically, Tony.

Let's just say he couldn't reboot his thrusters in time.

But on a less broken arm note, Moon and Loki had been causing mischief throughout the tower all month.

In only the first week of being grounded, the two had already set fire to Sams kitchen and made it so that whenever Natasha tried to use her widow bites, they would shoot green glitter instead of electric shocks.

Not to mention figuring out every possible way to try and damage Steve's shield; which included going to Asgard and getting heimdall to find the tallest place in the universe and then going and throwing it off of the cliff at vormir.

Loki had to magic Steve a replica that did not last in a fight.

Let's just say we now know that he can't dodge bullets.

Pietro who?

Not only that but things on that floor had been getting a little.. not child friendly.

On Asgard, legends about soulmates say that it is very hard to keep away from your mate. You want to be as close to then as possible all the time.

Which for Loki, meant sex.

A lot of it.

Other Asgardian legends say that you feel protective over your mate. They are your soft spot. You could hate everything about everyone and get you wouldn't find a single imperfection in your soulmate.

This was how Yelena felt about Moon.

She wanted to protect her. Sometimes she would think about the things she'd do if anyone hurt her.

The way Peter felt about Moon applied to another Asgardian tale.

You feel happy with your soulmate. Confident enough to be yourself. You trust your soulmate no matter what. The kind of love you'd read about in books like Romeo and Juliet.

There are almost infinite tales about soulmates on Asgard. Moon loved to hear about them. It fascinated her. Loki knew this and made him want for her to meet his mother.

Frigga, of course, knew all about these. She was the goddess of love, after all.

While the four had been causing chaos, the billionaire playboy geniusof the group had been planning a surprise for Moon.

Tony was setting up a floor that she would live on. She would be the only one on that floor but she as she liked quiet (occasionally) it didn't seem like such a bad idea.

It was one of the higher floors, with a big balcony where she could sit and look at New York.

Moon likes to do that. Back home in England, all she could see was the neighbours gardens, which weren't all that pretty.

Just middle aged overweight white men who'd stare at her through her window.

She had lived in Doncaster and didn't have the typical peppa pig accent you'd expect. Yet she didn't sound like a posh old woman either.

And she's smack you into next year if you even suggested she spoke live a chav.

But anyway, back to the surprise.

On her floor, there would be many rooms. A big bedroom with a king sized bed and all her favourite movie posters and Lana del Rey album covers on the walls, colour changing lights, a huge closet full of expensive clothes and shoes, infinite hoodies as that was the only thing she'd wear most of the time and countless other things she'd love.

There was a big room with huge windows and miles of fabrics rolled up along with some mannequins and a sewing machine. Tony said that she could use it to make some of the clothes she'd designed.

Turn the pipe dream of being a fashion designer into reality.

There was a library with all of her favourite books.

Perks of being a wallflower, girl interrupted, one of us is lying, call me by your name, the bell jar, the virgin suicides, the girl of think and stars.. pretty much every book she'd ever read.

(A/N I actually love all of those books am and u should definitely read them!!)

There was a screening room with pretty much every streaming platform and movie there is.

A room with a huge tv to okay video games which had pretty much every console ever made connected to it.

A kitchen, which, when Moon was off probation, would be filled with all her favourite food.

A huge light pink themes bathroom that she would fall in love with immediately.

Tony was worried that she would spend more time just lying on the bathroom floor then she would with him and considered changing it for a moment.

A slap round the head from Natasha convinced him to just leave it how it was and if she liked it that much, he could just hang out in there with her.

She also had a room which wasn't exactly a bedroom but it was like a blanket fort.

The floor had a soft light purple carpet with a light pink rug in the middle; there were fluffy blankets cornering the walls and ceiling with fairy lights everywhere; there were mattresses and cushions all over the floor and a pile of throw blankets in the corner.

There were a couple empty rooms that hadn't been decorated yet and Tony decided to leave them and let Moon decide what to do in them.