7 ~ speed (mate, not drug)

The brunette sat up at an uneasy feeling in her stomach, she stood up and in walked into the bathroom to get some paracetamol (painkillers), when she noticed blood stains on her underwear. 

Realising that she didn't have any pads and not wanting to disturb Aimee's sleep, Moon pulled a black ac/dc oversized hoodie and a pair of white trainers, she grabbed a ten dollar bill and went into the elevator, going down until she reached the bottom floor and took off down the street on her skateboard.

She came to a gas station at the end of the road and cracked a small smile seeing the broken light sign. She took her phone out of her pocket and snapped a picture, posting it on Instagram.

m000000n

I just wanted a tampon

10115 likes
comments disabled

posted 12th June at 2:41am

Moon picked up her board and wandered into the near empty shop, picking up a pack of pads and an aero bubbles chocolate bar along with a share pack of maltesers and numerous other chocolates.

She grabbed a bottle of chocolate yazoo milk and went to the counter to pay, smiling to herself when she saw the silver haired man in front of her with similar items.

She tapped her shoulder and the man turned around, glancing at what Moon was carrying and giving her a smirk.

"Hi, I'm Moon. You're Wanda's brother?"

"My name is Pietro, princessa, it's nice to finally have a female soulmate who isn't old enough to be my mother."

She looked at his hands again, they carried tampons and a selection of gummies and three pots of Nutella.

"You're time of the month, sweetheart?"

Moon joked, gesturing to what he was holding.

"I'm picking up some stuff for Wanda, I'm guessing that's for you?"

"Yeah, unfortunately.. hey how are you and Wanda soulmates? I mean you're siblings so..?"

She questioned, wondering if it was incest or strictly platonic.

"We are not romantic soulmates, every sibling has a mark that matches their brother or sister. This just means that they share the same soulmates and that they are platonic soulmates."

"Ohhh okay. That answers my question."

"So uh, when will I get to take you on a date? Free tomorrow?"

He leaned over and put his free hand around her waist, looking down on her.

"Might wanna leave it until next week. I'm nothing but friendly this time of the month."