23 ~ spider

When Moon woke up it was 4pm and she had Peters arms around her waist with his head in the crook of her neck.

Aunt May wouldn't be back for a couple more hours and she stared at him admiring his pretty face.

She smiled and ran her fingers through his curly hair, feeling him stir in his sleep.

"G'morning Moony."

"Hey Pete."

She kissed his forehead as he traced hearts on her waist and trailed small kisses from her neck to her chin and along her jawline and then onto her lip.

One peck on the lips quickly turned into the two teens making out which then led to Moon straddling Peter while pulling off his shirt.

The fact that she was in only an oversized T-shirt and her black lace underwear gave Peter easy access to her chest where he bought his hands up to cup her boobs.

Moon pulled Peters pants down and moved her panties out of the way, sliding down on to his dick.

As she rode him, Peters eyes rolled back and he grappled onto her small waist, his head thrown back in pleasure.

Her dainty fingers traced his abs and she leaned down to suck on his neck, leaving an uncountable amount of hickeys.

"M-Moony!"

Peter stuttered when she bounced up off down on his lap while using her own two fingers to rub circles on her clit, making her moans match Peters.

She smirked down at him under her, it was obviously his first time and she was on top.

And she loved it.

Soon she began to feel a sensation in the pit of her stomach and rode out her high.

She came just as and Peter gripped onto her hips and picked up the pace.

She enjoyed the feeling and moaned when he came inside her, filling her up.

They collapsed next to each other, out of breath but Moon soon got up to take a shower. She needed to pack stuff from her apartment to bring to the tower in three days and she still hadn't started.

The raven haired girl kissed her soulmate before leaving and waving over a taxi to take her to her apartment.

When she got there she wasn't shocked to see Eric sitting on the couch flicking through channels on the TV.

"Moony! You're back! Did you have a gang bang?"

He joked and Moon shook her head chuckling.

"No, but I did hook up with SpiderMan?"

"Oh girl yes, tell me about your soulmates!"

The two friends sat down on the couch and talked for hours.

m000000n