chapter 25~ Hail the Queen prt.2

chapter 25~ Hail the Queen prt. 2

With a deep intake of breath and a number of plots to not continue entering the hall to start the crowning of the new queen. my coronation as the new queen. I started to cross the hall towards the balcony of the palace where every people of the kingdom were welcome to witness the crowning of their new queen after maybe a span of five years or more.

and I'm guessing as I leap out and take my nervously wrecking tiny steps there would be an uproar of expectant eyes to witness such mess of how I clearly am to much of my surprise.

I heard the ringing sound of bells like the ones you hear when weddings took place and echoes of cheers during celebrations as what I have guessed when the announcer of the palace trumpet out certain words that never seem to sunk unto me.

I was standing at the very center of the delicately casted out balcony.I slowly leaned in and took a peak of the people who were sprawled out unto about maybe twice the size of their house back at the real world.

Everyone looked normal.. didn't even really seem like they were different.. that they were vampires to the very least. but I could never be fooled by those things since my husbands seemed normal when I first saw them but on latter time revealed that they weren't at all.

" after what seemed like an eternity to our kingdom our hope shall be restored once again and peace shall reign on every corner of Extheria as to this day we hail the new queen of Extheria... the long lost daughter of King Gabriel... Lee Jirim." I roamed my eyes around and saw unfamiliar faces and familiar ones of course.

My six husbands were lined out equally on my side as if guarding me. I threw in a shy smile to each one of them and set my attention back to the announcer.

" Princess Jirim please step forward and repeat your vows as I say them" 

" I the one and only legible daughter of the great King Gabriel "

" I the one and only legible dauhgter of the great KIng Gabriel"

" promise to fulfill my responsibilities for the sake of the kingdom through all circumstances till my very last breath"

After uttering the vows he the one announcing approached and reached out to place the crown on top of my head. " As to this very day, we now hail our new queen, the new queen of Extheria. Queen Lee Jirim" cheers roared and endless greetings followed after.

I am now the Queen of Extheria.oh boy.

" come on, lets head back to your room and let yourself rest for awhile.. the party will be held later on in the royale garden" chen said as he hugged me and wiped away the sweat forming on my forehead.wow I must've been that nervous to sweat so much.

" ne~ " I smiled back at him and they all assisted me to my room to rest for awhile.

=====

As soon as I got to my room I hastily removed my crown as fast as I can and settled it on top of the bedside table. I caught my face with my two hands and sighed heavily. I couldn't feel ecstatic, I just can never bring myself to be happy with this even if they all were.

There were a lot of thoughts swarming inside my head once again as I stood near the window pane, looking outside for what seems like hours but it was only for a few minutes.

A rush of electricity runned through my whole body in a short moment and my eyes shut close. I could'nt move but thankfully there was no pain that could be felt. What's happening to me?! I kept on forcing my eyes to open but it wouldn't no matter how hard I tried to.

A vision then suddenly came into view. I-it's my father. The scene looked like a strange place, it was eerie and I could clearly feel chills just by seeing it. 

" APPA! APPA!" I called out to him. I could hear myself calling out to him but he didn't turn around. it was like he was leading me to somewhere so I followed him. 

I followed and followed him until he suddenly stopped on his tracks, his back still facing mine. We ended up in a place with ruins.. there were two orbs floating inside what seems like a crystal glass cage, what I really find strange is that the other orb seemed like it was slowly becoming consumed by a dark shade of  red like blood. w-what is this?

" It's time... The necklace will ignite the flames it will bring back the life. Use it at the right time or somebody else will. I will be seeing you soon my daughter.. don't be afraid. We must soon put an end to this." his voice echoed repeatedly as he finished saying those words.

giving me no chance to think a sudden knock woke me up from the vision and my body jerked as a result making my eyes shot back open immediately. " Who is it?" i said while catching my breath, it felt like I ran a couple of miles even though I was just sitting.

" its me~ tao. we should head to the celebration now.. everyone is waiting for you" his voice was cheery and I tried my best not to feel detested. I gathered all the strength I had to stand up without stumbling or falling.

My hand was already prepared to turn the knob open when I remembered something was missing.tch.I need to put it on again.. I snapped my fingers and the crown was placed immediately on top of my head. w-woah! I didn't think that would actually work! guess I have a lot to discover about my powers.

Author's note:

Here's an update for you guys~~ ^^ have you watched exo next door?~ UGHH WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE MY BABY YEOLLIE?!!! but nevertheless that freakin sebaek scene made me squeel so much!!! ughhh!!! they looked so handsome~ <3 <3 

vote vote vote~~

+happysquid+