chapter 1~ The first encounter

Jirim was left dumbfounded, wondering how on earth did the maid had gone in that brief moment but then again she remembered the last thing she said. Masters?

I turned my attention to their big fireplace. It looked really classic , something that looked very important and It seems like It was the highlight of the place, however, my attention was diverted when I saw six boys coming down from the wide stairs.I tried to make myself presentable and stood up when they finally reached the living room.

"Hello my name is Lee Jirim" I said and bowed infront of them.

I noticed that they were all very tall and their eyes are a bit red.Do they all wear contact lenses or something? and lets not forget about the part that their blindingly handsome.

"Weve been expecting you..Hi my name is Kris" the tall guy with a straight face said and offered me his hand.

I hesitantly shook it and smiled half heartedly.There was something about his aura that makes me feel uneasy and It's really weird, I feel like I've seen him somewhere.

"Well ...what made you come here miss Jirim??" He said.

"uhh-- It was because of this. It was given to me by my father." I handed him the letter and waited eagerly for his reaction but without even looking at it he set it down the table.

"Do you know what you came here for??" He asked intently while never breaking eye contact.

"Actually, no." I said honestly.

I can sense that they're trying to stiffle their laughter and Kris as so he said was his name gave them a look and they immediately stopped.

One of his companions went near him and whispered something.He's actually the first one that caught my attention,he came off very intimidating to me because he looks too beautiful for a guy.

"I believe that your father sent you here because you have nowhere left to go. Am I correct at that part miss Jirim?" he turned his attention back to me.

"I believe it might actually be so Kris... can I call you that?"I'm just going with the flow here but what He said was right. I really do have nowhere to go.

"Yes of course you may.. your father entrusted you with us. From now on you will be staying here " he said amusingly.

I just nodded as a response. I'm still confused with why I'm supposed to be living here.

"Oh, okay.. but I didn't expect this to be happening so I didn't had the chance to bring clothes with me" I blurted out.

"That will be taken care of by our head maid here. She's the one who let you in a while ago, just in case you already forgot" he said sarcastically.

This guy is starting to get into my nerves. Does he think I'm that dumb to not remember?!

"We'll leave you now,by the way get ready for dinner later and we will introduce our selves in a better way " He smiled showing his sharp teeth that ofcourse Jirim didn't notice because She was busy looking at the guy who captured her attention.

"Thank you for taking me in." I bowed and smiled afterwards.

"The pleasure is all ours" the guy with striking eyes said and kissed my left cheek and with that they left .

W-what did he just do? did he just kiss me ?! Is it something normal for them? cause I believe you don't do things like that to someone you just met.

"Don't mind that miss jirim. It's usual for him to do things like that. I apologize if he bothered you" the maid said popping out of nowhere.

"Omo!~ Where did you came from?!" I said startled by her sudden prescence.

"I was just here, I was standing behind you the whole time" she said with a faint expression on her face.

"R-really? I didn't notice though" I scratched my head, I'm really confused right now.How did she know what I was thinking? does she read minds?!

"Come on miss Jirim,please follow me to your room, you need to rest" I followed her again and was welcomed with a really wide stairs, the designs were really unique.The carpet had signs on it which says EXO? What is that?

"It's the name of the mansion miss Jirim." She must've noticed my baffled expression.

" Ah.." was all i can say.

" Here it is ... this is your room which you will be staying at starting this day" I looked around the elegant room. the walls were painted red. i'ts as if they actually knew my favorite color.

" uh-- can i ask who was the one who kissed me earlier?" I shyly said. I know. i'ts awkward to ask but I'm just curious.

" oh. that one was master tao, He's really mischievous"she said quietly and smiled almost giggling.

" Tao.... hmm.. It's a nice name. uh-- can i ask one more thing?"

" What is it??" she said her eyes beaming at me. actually It's the first time ive seen her act so normal around me.

" Why do you talk formally? you know ...around them??

" We're not allowed to. We're not allowed to even talk about them but for you I'm willing to tell what you want to know " her expression changed to a straight face and smiled again.

" Well that's unusual... What's your name again?" I feel like I can trust this girl and for someone whose the head maid in here she looks so young.

" It's angelica.." she smiled and looked around.

" I'll leave you now. one of the masters is summoning me" and with that she disappeared once again.

I'ts amazing how she disappeared in an instant. I slumped down the bed,staring at the white ceiling. This place might be something good for me..I get to live here for free and I just have to follow them when they ask me. I can live with this.Hopefully.

Father in heaven...I still really don't know why you sent me here and how you met this handsome guys but I'll sure find out eventually..

Ps: I wasn't aware of my story being similar to Diabolik lovers... I haven't really watched/encountered it before I even started writing this story so it was merely a coincidence that my story ended up somehow similar to DL.

Have fun reading :)