chapter 21~ Awake

chapter 21~ Awake

i let out a deep breath and panted for i don't know how long. i cant seem to steady my breathing.it felt like i have runned a thousand miles or as if i just ascended from a deep ocean. it was too overwhelming for me.what on earth has just happened?!

several rush of footsteps can be heard  nearing the room, i clutched my neck as a rush of pain crawled into me. someone...help

=====

3rd Person's POV

everyone was gathered inside the Esoteric room. it was specifically made and specialized to enhance their powers.this is the place where they could train and fully use their power as much as they want.

the room appears to be just a simple room on the outside but once you enter it, you would see six rooms with equal sizes on the outside but apparently it is bigger on the inside.each room is designed appropriately for their powers.

they've been busying their selves with enhancing their abilities as and advance preparation. of course they have to be in their very best state when they finally come back to Extheria with the princess.

" come here chen " lay yelled,urging chen to come to his side of the esoteric.

" why? can't you see I'm practicing how to strike lightning and thunder all at once. I'm fully electrified right now" chen said to lay not bothering to stop what he was doing.

" if you don't come here at this instant im never going to heal anyone you strike down!" lay said firmly but his face was still calm.

" arasso~ arasso!" chen ruffled his hair, slightly frustrated with his hyung.chen pressed the button located on the side of the wall and entered the lay's room.

" what is it now? " chen

" you see that green plant over there?" lay pointed out as he was making small forms of healing cubes.

" ne? what am i supposed to do with that?" chen.

" strike it with thunder bolt" lay said nonchalantly and grinned to himself as he finally finished the second piece he was doing.he snapped his fingers and it suddenly lit up with crystals all around it and disintegrated into air releasing a mist which can be able to revive your thirst for twenty four hours long. 

lay has been trying different kinds of healing and even strength inducing cubes that they can be able to use when they're in need.

" what am i pikachu? -_- why should i do that? i thought you like them? actually you said this was your most favorite one " chen.

"oh, just do it jongdae~ah" lay said as he rolled his eyes at him in annoyance.