chapter 17~ Pressure

i found myself inside his room despite me promising myself to ignore him for the rest of the day.what can i do? he's too adorable even if he did almost gave me a heart attack earlier.

flashback a few moments ago*

i was walking along the garden when he jumped out in front of me.i didn't even knew where he came from but it pretty much seemed like he jumped from his room.

does he even have a bone or something? its ridiculous how he could do all those things without hurting his self.and then it all happened in a flash.i was dazed,completely under his spell once again.he held my face lightly and stared at me with that unreadable expression.

its really unexplainable how his presence affects me.i always loose my logical mind.his breath was fanning my face,i reached out to touch his chest for support because i was sure i would have fainted any moment.i heard him gasp when i did.maybe because i could clearly feel his erratic heart pounding against his chest.

it was nice to know... it was nice that i had this effect on him.that i wasn't the only one feeling this way when he's near me. i found myself unconsciously leaning in to his face,closing my eyes.it felt like the butterflies in my stomach were fighting to burst out any moment.

" am i forgiven?" luhan said as he pulled away exhaling.batting his eyelashes trying to act cute.

"that depends... you weren't even saying sorry for what you did" his hands found its way to mine and held it tight.

"well then I'm sorry ... jagiya will you forgive me for being such a jerk?" he looked too adorable.how can i even resist him?

end of flashback *

3rd Person's POV

jirim had been waiting for luhan to get back from his room a few hours passed and he was still a no show.it was getting dark and jirim was feeling rather sleepy,her eyes were getting heavy and she kept on yawning. she made her way towards his bed to rest for a while.promising her self to only take a nap.

she was in deep slumber when luhan came.he carefully closed the door,afraid to make any noise.he made his way towards the bed and sat infront of her.the light passing through the window illuminated jirim's face.its indeed a breath taking sight for luhan.

luhan reach out to touch her face somehow feeling sorry that he took too long that she had already passed out on him already.he chuckled to himself as he saw how jirim's face scrunched up due to the sudden contact.he smiled and laid a kiss on her forehead.he stood up and made his way towards the window.

LUHAN'S POV

the pressure is slowly coming back to me again but seeing her face peacefully sleeping on my bed made it lessen.she always did have this effect on me.she makes me calm,makes me think clearly.as cliche' this might sound.she fills out the incoherent side of me.

i would've spent my time together with her if kris haven't call me out.he was persisting me to do it today as he said during our little meeting back at his office yesterday.i know i had to.we have to do it soon but i cant-- i just cant find the right time to do it yet.

she had just recovered from our recent encounter with exo-k and her witnessing my outrage on kai back at the palace. seeing her sleeping without any thoughts of what will happen next makes more fragile and vulnerable than she already is.

she wouldn't be able to take it yet.once i bite her,her body would start to feel numb.almost dead.she'd feel like she was dying.it would last for two to three days and that depends on how her body would take it.

one vampire bite could do only so much to a human's body.imagine it with six vampires.maybe she'll have to take a longer rest than the usual.but I'm hoping that she'd recover soon since she's not just any human.she is up to be crowned the next queen of Extheria.

i am not ready yet.i'm not ready to see her lying almost lifeless...that image would be the last thing i would want to witness in my entire existence.

i palmed my face in frustration when i felt a pair of arms embrace my waist.

" what are you doing here..hmm?"

+happysquid+