chapter 11~ Taken

chapter 11~ Taken

i was welcomed seeing pitch black again.I'm guessing they blind folded me...and tied my hands.i began to frantically struggle out of it.footsteps were slowly approaching towards my direction and i immediately stopped what I'm doing.

"get me out of these! why did you take me here?!!!" i tried my best to sound brave or convincing at least.

"please do me a favor and shut up baby girl~or ill use my lips to shut you instead" i recognized the voice,it was him,the guy with the evil smirk.

" kai don't scare her okay... we don't need her all tensed up when we show her to Victoria" so that was his name.kai,i'll remember to put that up on my beware list .i heard another voice,this time it was somehow familiar to me... very familiar to be precise.

i felt something behind me and rested its head on mine and the next thing i knew everything was flaming from my vision of course it was still dark,i could feel the heat and the intensity it was giving to me was not harming me... it was just hot but it doesn't burn me.

" its me~ its me again" it was the voice i heard from my dream.

"where am i?what am i doing in here?" I'm absolutely considering that he knows something.he knows exactly why I'm in this place,in this state to be precise.

"right now they don't know that we are actually talking while I'm removing your blindfold,well its not really the usual handkerchief.i actually casted a spell on you to not be able to see a thing and I'm sorry for that.i just chose to be the one to cast a spell on you to make sure they wont do anything to hurt you"

" why are you doing this? who are you? i know that you're the one from my dream.I'm sure its you" if my voice could sound even more hoarse right now i swear it would beat the state my voice is sounding like.

" stop uttering questions okay.i only have little time to speak to you.we'll have time to discuss about that but for now i'll just remind you a few things you shouldn't do." 

i tried my best not to ask him again and listened intently.

" I'm sure one of exo m had already said something about us.. you should know that we aren't that bad.well i guess not most of us are.you are here because someone asked us to.i cant tell you who that person is and I'm not gonna guarantee that your safe... but as long as I'm here ill try to keep you alive.don't panic and don't be to stubborn to them just remember that always and no matter what they ask you just always lie."