chapter 27~ Queen Victoria

Exo-k stood before the empty hall of an abandoned castle that they never even knew existed still. It was located at the realm of the lost souls.

" a new queen has been crowned. A title that is rightfully mine to begin with! Mother will be so disappointed with me." Her voice echoed throughout the castle

" Is she nuts or something ? Why does she keep on talking to herself?" Baekhyun whispered and was immediately dismissed by Suho. "She has an ear of a bat,she might hear you" Suho said to baekhyun through his mind.

But gladly she didn't. She walked down the stairs, wearing a red fiery cloak.her cowl almost red as blood.her face illuminated darkly with anger but is masked due to her kind and beautiful face.Looks indeed can be deceiving.

It was the first time they saw her live on flesh since they only received orders from her from time to time through a person or so. They instantly kneeled down and bowed their heads paying respect and at the same time not wanting to look at her directly since it's entirely inappropriate as so they say.

" the last mission I gave you was a great.. great failure! Huh?!You worthless things. You have to stall them so that they won't crown her but look! Look at what you've done! You only hastened the coronation " her voice sent chills to their bones. She's angry and it doesn't seem good.

" the coronation was set and done for to begin with. Even if we stall them they would still be crowning her in the end." Suho said matter of factly to the queen midst of keeping his head bowed down.

" You dare talk back to me?!" Queen Victoria was even more infuriated than she already was after hearing Suho retort back to him.

She stomped angrily and ordered Suho to stand up. She has always been such a short tempered woman.

" Mianhe queen Victoria " he immediately apologized.

" whatever. I'll let this slip off just for once. Besides we have bigger plans at hand. You still have our prisoners am I right?" She said as she clasped her hands seemingly beaming. she shifts her mood from time to time.

" yes they are inside the chambers as we speak. We'll have to carry on the plan sooner than expected." Chanyeol spoke up and met the queen's victoria's gaze for a few second or so.

"Of course. I know that. But while the moon is on our hands they are nothing but puppets to us, there is no need to rush my dear one" she kissed chanyeol's head and then dismissed them.

"It's only a matter of time 'till the other moon finally dies. And soon I will reign the throne."

-----

The council had their fair share of opinion towards my little incident a few days ago. And they concluded that I was not to blame and that the rules doesn't really apply to the queen so they have no right to judge or anything since the man was entirely at fault the entire time.

I felt relieved that I wasn't gonna be put to jail or anything because I swear I'll go mad if I did.

Leo said something about my power and that He never really saw anything like it apart from the ancient books that barely existed inside the palace.

He said that I could manipulate objects with my mind and summon any power that comes to my mind except bringing someone to life.

" So this means you pretty much have everything?!" Xiumin said while gaping at me.

" That seems unfair don't you think? Were totally worthless then." Luhan whined off and clung to my arm.

" What do I know? That's what Leo said but I hardly believe it since I haven't really tried all of them out yet." I said with my hands constantly shaking. I fear of the things that might happen anytime sooner... and I'm not strong enough to protect my husbands as they do to me.

I let out a sigh and spaced out for a while
And just then Luhan came to my aid and took my hand hovering it close to his lips and placed a quick kiss,trying to make me feel calm.and it did.

-----
I've been a little bit fidgety for the past days and I can tell that it's a side effect from all the shenanigans happening around me. There were a lot of things to work on and the cases of deaths and fights have been piled up for the past years. I honestly don't know where to start... I feel like I was forced to do something I am clearly not been briefed about, not that being a queen has some seminar or anything like that. I'm pretty sure princess diaries isn't even legit to beckon with at this type of situation.

I took my time to read all the records Leo has set out for me and they are taking over my entire table.ugh.The room is at complete silence and my husbands are nowhere near me since they have their own duties to do. Oh how I wish I could just come with them.

A knock on the door made me come to my senses again, I briefly took a glance at the clock and found out that I've been hovering for almost four hours. That long huh?

" Come in " I audibly said and whilst the door opened revealing a pair of ruby red eyes that I've always yearned to meet with.

" You've been here for too long, the sun is missing you,love" Luhan walked towards me and I stood up welcoming him with a big hug. Oh how I've always liked,loved having him here by my side.

" Is the sun some type of cryptic message ; meaning you? " I felt his arms make its way around my waist making me come closer to his body than I already am. Such a clingy little deer.

" Hey! I heard that " He withdrew from his embrace and pinched the bridge of my nose.

" We'll you weren't supposed to, so boo for you mister" I managed to let out a chuckle before he lifted me and plopped me on his shoulders, making it seem like he's carrying a sack, a HEAVY sack if I may honestly add.

" What the hell Luhan? PUT ME DOWN. I'M TOO HEAVY " I'm sure he won't admit it being the guy that he is but I know my weight,okay.

" Don't start with me Jirim, we both know very well that you could do that yourself but I'm asking you politely not to and just comply with me okay? They've been waiting for you" well that didn't even cross my mind before he said that, guess I have no choice but to hang and let him take me, I'll just probably hope for the best that I'm not about to be butchered or anything like that.

Author's Note:

It's been way too long.. I've been having writer's block and I can't seem to get a hold of the story now... I don't want to leave it hanging though. Hopefully I'll figure this one out. till then wait for the next chapter my readers ~~

+happysquid+