chapter 10~ Kidnapped

after wandering around the garden i felt much more better and i decided to go inside to call it a night since I'm pretty tired as well.the breeze outside were surprisingly cold so i didn't stay that much.a few maids were still awake and cleaning around the house but i didn't see angelica's shadow.honestly i'm feeling a little hint of jealousy from her.

what is he doing here in my room again?? gaaahh this guy is really frustrating the heck out of me.he was sprawled out on my bed really randomly.i bet he always sleeps like this,he moves his position every 5 minutes.I suddenly found myself staring at him,observing him while he slept.

feeling all nice and all i decided to let him be,it wouldn't be nice if i woke him up and kick him out of my room right? i'll just go and sleep on the couch instead.

 =====

Luhan's POV

 i wasn't really asleep.i just kept my eyes closed and pretended i was.vampire's don't sleep that's one thing for sure about us.it pretty much gets lonely having to spend every single night and day,just staying awake,thirst bugging the hell out of your throat telling you to suck someone's blood and take away their life in just one long bite.

people might think we like killing them but we really don't.they might think we enjoy it ,that were evil but we are not those things that they imaginably think of.were far more different than any of those,our kingdom to be precised.i'm not gonna say that all of us have same beliefs because we don't.there are bad vampires outside our kingdom.

i snapped myself out of my thoughts and remembered that jirim was still sleeping on the couch.she really looks innocent when she's sleeping.it would be inhuman if i let her sleep on the couch so i carried her towards the bed and tucked her under the sheets. goodnight jirim, i promise i won't butt in your dreams tonight. i kissed her forehead and went outside of her room.

=====

NO ONE'S POV 

a gloomy weather greeted jirim,as soon as she got out of her room she was greeted by a few 'how are you?' ' did you sleep well?' 'are you feeling any better?' from maids and of course from her husbands.

they all sat down on each of their chairs,awkwardness filling the atmosphere.jirim was still new to the concept of her husbands being vampires so she really doesn't know what to say.

" it's raining heavily today,a-and the lightning's kinda strong don't you think??" jirim decided to talk about the gloomy weather which made her happy and afraid at the same time.she enjoyed the rain but not the lightning since it always pops up unexpectedly.